Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Which Chair/Stool for Ground Blind Hunting? >

Which Chair/Stool for Ground Blind Hunting?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Which Chair/Stool for Ground Blind Hunting?

Old 09-01-2009, 06:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

I recently bought a PRIMOS QS3. it is a great stool and comfortable, I like it so far.

Shane
Old 09-02-2009, 04:35 PM
Spike

don't get the V shaped one's if you want comfort.....like everyone else you won't be happy after 20 - 30 min / bought a better name brand seat but still the same result on my butt.....lots of non-comfort
Old 09-03-2009, 02:47 AM
Typical Buck

Thumbs up

Funny you guys should ask. I have just the thing.

It is the magnus rack pack. They are a little high ($179 shipped) but this is the best thing for blinds you have ever seen.

They are not only the most comfortable stool you have ever set in but it also carries your blind. You barely even feel the weight. It has padded straps and everything to keep you from getting wore out while you are packing your blind in and out.

It is also a really neat packframe. You can use it for hauling out just about anything. Elk meat or whatever you want. They come with a hat and have a lifetime warranty too.

I think they are rated for people that weigh up to 300 lbs. if I remember right. Plus it only takes seconds to get your blind out and setup and seconds to convert it to a stool.

It even has an adjustable headrest. About the only thing it doesnt have is a cupholder and I am sure you could mount one on there! LOL!

here is the website:

http://www.magnusrackpack.com/

rick
Attached Thumbnails Which Chair/Stool for Ground Blind Hunting?-blind-rack-pack-side-view.jpg   Which Chair/Stool for Ground Blind Hunting?-rack-pack-blind.jpg   Which Chair/Stool for Ground Blind Hunting?-rackpack-camo.jpg  
Old 09-06-2009, 10:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Rick, now that is something I am definately interested in. It serves more than one purpose and looks to be pretty comfortable. It might even assist in packing out a bull elk this fall!
Old 09-06-2009, 10:55 AM
Typical Buck

rammer,
it is amazing how much it can do and how comfortable it is. It can pretty much haul anything you put on it and it is so comfortable you could probly fall asleep if you arent careful. Not to mention it only takes seconds to change back and forth.

rick