Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 MOJO Deer decoys - what are your thoughts ? >

MOJO Deer decoys - what are your thoughts ?

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

MOJO Deer decoys - what are your thoughts ?

Old 04-10-2003, 11:34 AM

Default MOJO Deer decoys - what are your thoughts ?

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...equestid=16566

MOJO Motion Deer Decoys
When you' re pursuing a trophy buck, you need every edge possible. Just place the new MOJO Motion Deer decoys near your stand and wait for a big buck to charge in for a closer look. These remote-control decoys move like a deer, lending a realism that a standard decoy cannot duplicate. They are ideal as attractor decoys or as confidence decoys, and they also will distract a deer' s attention while you position yourself for a shot. You can set the decoys up as a buck or doe, and spread the appropriate scent. And you can set the decoy up in the exact spot you want for an accurate shot.
The Basic Model flicks its tail and moves its head and neck relative to its body. The remote control functions up to 350 feet away, and the MOJO multi-cycle remote offers timed on/off sequences.
The Guide Model also flicks its tail and moves its head and neck relative to the body, but it also moves its entire body from side-to-side for even more realism.
Old 04-10-2003, 01:59 PM
mez
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: MOJO Deer decoys - what are your thoughts ?

I' m sure it would work, how durable would it be? I have never used decoys but have seen several get whacked on the hunting channels. Not sure if that is common or looks good on the TV. Would hate to have a fair sized deer I didn' t want to shoot hit the thing and destroy it? I would think the deer would be more inclined to hit one that was moving.
Old 04-10-2003, 07:11 PM

for $350-$380 they better be indistructable,i' m sure they would work well but i' ll waste my money on better things than that.
Old 04-10-2003, 09:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just watch the big bucks come running in......and turn your $350 investment into a pile of rubble[]
Old 04-12-2003, 12:23 AM

Seems as to me it' s just an over-sized, over-priced collection of bells and whistles.[:' (]