Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Quietest Bow???

Old 11-30-2008, 04:56 PM

Default Quietest Bow???

Any opinions on the quietest, out-of-the-box, bow??? Please, no brand bashing, just your honest opinion....

MaddogK
Old 11-30-2008, 04:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Quietest Bow???

bowtech guardian....but then again, i haven't heard the admiral/captain yet and apparently they're quieter
Old 11-30-2008, 05:09 PM

What about the 82nd Airborne? Seems like a pretty fast bow compared to the Admiral/Captain.

MaddogK
Old 11-30-2008, 05:16 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: maddoggk

What about the 82nd Airborne? Seems like a pretty fast bow compared to the Admiral/Captain.

MaddogK
You didn't ask about the fastest, you asked about the quietest. Although the 82nd is faster, the Guardian is quieter.
Old 11-30-2008, 06:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

They can all be quiet if you set them up right. Even out of the box bows need to be set up.
Old 11-30-2008, 06:43 PM
Banned

07 Bowtech Guardian.
Old 11-30-2008, 06:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Whisper Creek? [8D]
Old 11-30-2008, 08:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think before we get to many posts going here that anybody that can uequivically say what bow is the quietest should be able to prove that he has shot every make and model bow produced. Otherwisw the study is not complete and therefore could be biased.

Can anybody say that they've shot every bow made?
Old 11-30-2008, 08:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: BGfisher

I think before we get to many posts going here that anybody that can uequivically say what bow is the quietest should be able to prove that he has shot every make and model bow produced. Otherwisw the study is not complete and therefore could be biased.

If we're trying to sound intelligent let us note that unequivocally is not spelled "uequivically." Furthermore, maddoggk asked for opinions (noun. a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty). That being said, I believe it incorrect to assume that a "study" is being conducted or that he inquiring about the quietest bow is even looking for a definite answer.
Old 11-30-2008, 09:15 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: wahoohunter

ORIGINAL: BGfisher

If we're trying to sound intelligent let us note that unequivocally is not spelled "uequivically." Furthermore, maddoggk asked for opinions (noun. a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty). That being said, I believe it incorrect to assume that a "study" is being conducted or that he inquiring about the quietest bow is even looking for a definite answer.
And, I read once where there was a "scientific" study done with a decibel meter and the General actually won. I wish I could find that now but obviously that was of the 08 bows, today I don't know.

Quick Reply: Quietest Bow???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.