Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Do you guys like Jackie Bushman? >

Do you guys like Jackie Bushman?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Do you guys like Jackie Bushman?

Old 10-09-2008, 07:22 AM
Typical Buck

Default Do you guys like Jackie Bushman?

Do you like "BUCKMASTERS / Jackie Bushman"???? I have been reading on other forums and people have a real dislike for him. I really dont care for the guy, becuase he over commercializes hunting, and he is really weird on his show.

Also, not me personally, but other people have been complaining about being harassed by BUCKMASTERS. Said they call like telemarketers, and even though you decline memebership, they call back later and threaten to turn you over to a collection agency or credit bureau. Again this hasnt happened to me personally, but I have been reading about him on a MISS. website and he has left a bad taste in their mouths.

this is multiple choice!!!!
Old 10-09-2008, 07:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Do you guys like Jackie Bushman?

I dont mind the show really, although I dont watch much tv anyway. Buckmasters did call melast year and when I told them I wasnt interested and that was the end of story, they havent called me since.
Old 10-09-2008, 07:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

The show, magazines, constant telemarketing calls....not a fan at all.
Old 10-09-2008, 07:42 AM
Typical Buck

I dont mind him, really dont pay too much attention to him to begin with, Im watching to see the deer. there are far more hunting shows and DVD's that will "educate" me if I want to learn something.
Old 10-09-2008, 07:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

you can put me in the can't stand crowd ... not impressed
Old 10-09-2008, 07:54 AM
Fork Horn

I am actually glad you brought this up. I have never met the guy and he may be a great human being but there is just something about him that is really weird or maybe fake. Don't know what it is just dont really like him.
Old 10-09-2008, 07:55 AM

He always wears is collar up..? Where I am from if I guys collar is up... he ain't ruttin' for no doe. He's a horn hunter
Old 10-09-2008, 07:56 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: buttonbuckmaster

The show, magazines, constant telemarketing calls....not a fan at all.
Same here!
Old 10-09-2008, 07:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Icould do withouthim. I know he is hardly a do it yourself hunter. In fact knows nothing about his own equipment. I remember on Gettin close he was hunting in iowa with Lee and tiffany and Lee had to completely tune and work on his equipment. I mean he does some good programs for the unfortunate and he's not the worst host I ever saw. But hes far from being on the top of my list.
Old 10-09-2008, 08:03 AM
Giant Nontypical

I lost a lot of respect for him when he did a show in PA where he was rifle hunting and the leaves were still fully green and on the trees. No orange, no license on his back. It was obviously a high fence hunt and I changed the channel.

As for Buckmasters, I'm not a member so I can't really speak about them. I do like their method of scoring deer. They count every measurable inch of antler as it grew naturally. No net scores.[:'(]

Quick Reply: Do you guys like Jackie Bushman?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.