Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 PA Archers. Where will you be in a week? >

PA Archers. Where will you be in a week?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

PA Archers. Where will you be in a week?

Old 09-26-2008, 09:54 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: PA Archers. Where will you be in a week?

I'll be in a big comfoy two man ladder stand. I know I won't sleep well the night before so hopefully the deer come by early in the morning. Or else they might catch me catching some zzzzzzzzzzzzs

Laundry will be done tomorrow and probably a little practice with the bow everynight this week.

Wayne
Old 09-26-2008, 10:00 PM
Typical Buck

Unfortunatially I'll be near Pittsburgh, Pa. at a wedding.(friend of thewife) Although my wife did ask if I was bringing my bow with us, i thought about it for a second or two and said no i wasn't bringing my bow. I then told her that i didn't have any spots near where we our going and she saidI'm sure you could find one. Lets not forget it is my 12 wedding annv. also, so i'll skip the first day, and kill on Monday the second Day.

better to have lost this battle than loose the war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-26-2008, 10:09 PM
Fork Horn

i'm near pittsburgh. do you know where the wedding is? lemme know and i might be able to help.

i'll be at my hunting buddy's house about 15min. away from my stand spot. usually average about 1-1 1/2 hrs. sleep the night before opening day.
Old 09-26-2008, 10:14 PM
Typical Buck

we are staying at the clarion hotel in New Ken, wedding i think is near kittanning

i skip the first day and win the war!!! LATER
Old 09-26-2008, 10:15 PM
Typical Buck

THANKS djs06dc5
Old 09-26-2008, 10:59 PM
Fork Horn

dude hunting is just minutes away from that hotel too. i put the address of the hotel into yahoo maps, and just north of the ally river i see alot of green. if you look, maybe even right out the backdoor of the hotel. that'd be sweet. make whoopie, then go kill a deer. what could be better than that. sorry if that last statement offends anyone.
Old 09-26-2008, 11:19 PM
Typical Buck

You didn't offend me, YOU MADE ME LAUGH. I could probably could get out in the mornin but i'd have to buy alot of ????????????? (diamonds)
the whoopppie would be great too!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-26-2008, 11:54 PM

I have an awesome early season stand here in Fayette, if the acorns are dropping. Hung my stand last week and heard em hittin the forest floor. I killed an 8 point (85") evening of opening Sat. in 06' and a monster six (120+") last year on Oct 15. Can't wait. Clothes are washed, stand is hung, broadheads groupin alright. All i need is a fat buck.
Old 09-27-2008, 05:15 AM
Fork Horn

I will be in Forest Lake twnship, Susquahanna County with 8 other guys at our camp. Forecast is for a 30 % few showers 60's deg.I like the idea of overcast and cool
Old 09-27-2008, 06:35 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well, with my camo washed with baking soda, air dried outsideforthree days, and sitting in a GIANT zip loc bag, I'm more than ready to sit on the edge of "my beautiful thicket" in Delaware County. Coooome oooon Oct 4th! I live for this stuff!!

Quick Reply: PA Archers. Where will you be in a week?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.