Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

My 101 is done.

Old 09-10-2008, 09:34 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: My 101 is done.

GREAT looking bow
Old 09-10-2008, 09:41 AM
Site Bouncer

Great looking bow, I like the camo!!
Old 09-10-2008, 09:47 AM

ORIGINAL: Ben / PA

Thanks everyone, I love this bow. Back in late May I made the decision to sell my RH Commander, which was not a cheap setup, and buy a LH bow as I am left eye dominant. I had known this my whole life, but until I started shooting 3D, didn't realize the true benefit. It may not be for everyone with the whole eye dominance thing, but I can tell you that it has brought me leaps and bounds in my shooting. I feel so natural with the LH 101. I can honestly say its the best bow that I have ever shot.

JAMB, nice rig. Looks great.

ORIGINAL: DoePeeSteve

I'm so glad he's redoing my new bow!!!
Set a different rest on it last night, wailed a few of my old Pro Hunters thru it in the basement. You need to pm Hunsucker and thank him. It's gonna be a nice little set up after I take it with me to my "private" bow shop.[8D] There are bows that are "Crackerized" and then there are bows that are "RobBenized".
What rest did you put on? I hear the Hostage Pro is a good rest? BTW...I have a new (never shot) 82nd Airborne on eBay that i won 2 weeks ago at a 3D shoot if you know anyone interested.
Old 09-10-2008, 10:41 AM
Fork Horn

Ben,

That looks sweeeeeeeeeeeet.

Wayne
Old 09-10-2008, 11:20 AM

Let me pick my mouth up off the floor!!!!Love the look of that max-4!!! AWSOME BOW!!!
Old 09-10-2008, 11:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

[quoteWhat rest did you put on? I hear the Hostage Pro is a good rest? BTW...I have a new (never shot) 82nd Airborne on eBay that i won 2 weeks ago at a 3D shoot if you know anyone interested. ][/quote]

I have a limb driver on it. Put a hostage on a friend's bow, they are sweet.