Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 3d Deer Target Question HELP >

3d Deer Target Question HELP

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

3d Deer Target Question HELP

Old 08-04-2008, 09:26 PM
Fork Horn

Default 3d Deer Target Question HELP

Dicks has the Delta Blueridge 6 point buck deer target for 59.99 on sale I was wondering if anyone had this target and how they like it. I read that some people dont like it because if you hit it in the leg your going to have fun timegetting your arrow out. I would not be shooting this target to death I have other targets how will this one hold up. Does anyone know were I can get replacement vitals for this model some people said they were hard to find. Some people also said that it is small and the head wont stay on. Thanks I just wanted to see if it's worth it or if I should just bite the bullet and buy one a little more expensive. If anyone has any other sugestions close to this price please post sale ends the 9th.
Old 08-04-2008, 10:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 3d Deer Target Question HELP

just dont shoot the leg no i have this target and i love it i stops my arrows and i think it is worth getting i mean for that price why not that is pretty cheap if you dont like it who cares it is only 60 bucks
[align=left] [/align]
Old 08-04-2008, 11:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

yea the head has alittle problem staying on but that can be easily fixed. and i kinda like it being small to give me a smaller target.
Old 08-05-2008, 02:05 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks Anyone Else
Old 08-05-2008, 02:26 PM
Boone & Crockett

You can shoot the hell out of it in a hurry and the replacement core isn't cheap as far as the whole price of the deer.

They are okay for what they cost. You'll definately get $60 worth of shooting out of it.
Old 08-05-2008, 03:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

I believe that is the same one i have had for along time. Delta's are a little on the hard side for pulling arrows. Mine got left out in the weather a little to long and has broken in places, however being the red neck i am It is currently being held together with camo duck tape, the vitals are shot out, but i just use stickey tape dots and place them on the rump or other areas and just shoot that spot. It is kinda small but if you dont miss thats just fine.
Old 08-05-2008, 03:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

when i read where you said since i am a redneck i knew it was camo duck tabe.
lmao twice
ORIGINAL: bloodcrick

I believe that is the same one i have had for along time. Delta's are a little on the hard side for pulling arrows. Mine got left out in the weather a little to long and has broken in places, however being the red neck i am It is currently being held together with camo duck tape, the vitals are shot out, but i just use stickey tape dots and place them on the rump or other areas and just shoot that spot. It is kinda small but if you dont miss thats just fine.
Old 08-05-2008, 03:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

What else is there
ORIGINAL: bigtim6656

when i read where you said since i am a redneck i knew it was camo duck tabe.
lmao twice
ORIGINAL: bloodcrick

Old 08-05-2008, 05:43 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks guys Rob were do I get a replacement vitalandhow much does it cost dontwant to really buy it if I cant still get replacemant vitals for it. Thanks
Old 08-05-2008, 06:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

If you look on deltas website i believe you can order it direct from them not for sure on cost but i think its around 25-30. I believe they now call it the "CRP" buck.

Quick Reply: 3d Deer Target Question HELP

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.