Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

BUTT OUT?

Old 07-29-2008, 03:16 PM
Typical Buck

Default BUTT OUT?

Can someone explain how this product works? I keep seeing them everywhere and there are not any instructions on the package. Does it just assist on pulling the anus out so that it is easier to cut around or does it actually cut as it pulls out?
Old 07-29-2008, 03:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: BUTT OUT?

i really dont know how it helps and i dubb it useless
Old 07-29-2008, 03:26 PM

i have one all you do is stick it in, twist it, pull it out, and cut around anus it does not cut it out as you pull
Old 07-29-2008, 03:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

so how does it help u
Old 07-29-2008, 03:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm the kind of guy that likes to experiment with new hunting products, but this is one tool that I wish I'd never heard of. What a joke it turned out to be (for me, anyway). I had my cousin in tears laughing at me watching me mangle this poor deer's colon. It never did come out. I just ended up turning the anal canal into something vaguely resembling spaghetti.

I threw it in the pond after the third mangled colon. [&:] Seriously - please save your money on this one....
Old 07-29-2008, 03:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

I think the guy that came up with this butt screw is the same freak that came up with the tree saddle.
Old 07-29-2008, 04:12 PM
Fork Horn

i think it works good enough. Much easier than cutting it out for me. You stick it in, twist, and pull. then you tie it off with string or a tie wrap and slice it off above it.
Old 07-29-2008, 04:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: badger109

i think it works good enough. Much easier than cutting it out for me. You stick it in, twist, and pull. then you tie it off with string or a tie wrap and slice it off above it.
I stuck it in, no problem. Twisted, again no problem. It was the pulling part where all hell broke loose. I'd pull, and the anus would bulge. I'd pull slightly harder, it would bulge a little more. I'd pull gradually harder and harder, very carefully, until the anus ripped wide open but the anal canal was stilll attached. Now all you've done is made it that much messier and harder to get the anal canal out since now it's in two peices instead of one.

This happened all three times I tried it. It might work if you just pulled a little and then cut, but if I've got to use a knife anyway then I might as well do it the old fashioned way and leave the stupid tool home.

Old 07-29-2008, 04:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think you guys have it all wrong. Your supposed to use it to get your wifes "butt out" of the tavern.
Old 07-29-2008, 04:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

You put it in twist it a few times pull out till the anus bulges then slice around it. then pull out a few inches[ or for a good laugh by your friends go for a yard or two ] then tie it in a knot. it will easily pull throughwhen you pull out the guts. I thought it worked well but i guess a lot of you didn't like it

Quick Reply: BUTT OUT?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.