Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 ** ROSS / Bowtech happenings....press release** >

** ROSS / Bowtech happenings....press release**

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

** ROSS / Bowtech happenings....press release**

Old 07-10-2008, 04:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default ** ROSS / Bowtech happenings....press release**

BowTech Grows Market Share with Acquisition

Contact Information:
Katherine Rice
[email protected]

For Immediate Release

Eugene, OR (July 9, 2008) - Archery industry leader BowTech, has entered a new market niche with its recent acquisition of Ross Archery. Ross Archery of Kansas City, MO has manufactured high quality, reliable compound bows since 2004, and now provides a strategic brand expansion to BowTech's plan for growth.

"The Ross deal was a logical step for BowTech as we strive to reach a broader audience with our technology advantages," says John Strasheim, President and CEO of BowTech. "This acquisition provides the opportunity to distinguish the various lines of bows through different technology.

The new Ross line, re-designed by BowTech's R&D team, will feature the benefits of solid reliability and extreme accuracy; qualities that translate to immediate gratification for the demands of today's passionate bowhunter. With price points starting at $699, the new Ross models possess a high value for the extraordinary quality received.

"We are excited about the opportunity this acquisition gives to our dealers and the avid bowhunter," stated Ross Archery's Andy Ross. "The increased marketing and brand awareness BowTech brings to the table will provide customers with the opportunity to experience continued prosperity with the Ross line."

Ross will introduce two new single cam models in the starting lineup for 2009; the Cardiac 31 and the Cardiac 34. Each features a new single rotating mod system that allows for draw length adjustability without the need for additional draw-length specific modules. The Cardiac Series is finished in Realtree® AP® camouflage and features WaterDog Surface Technologies InVelvet™ finish.

BowTech manufactures and distributes the world's finest compound bows and archery equipment. Founded in 1999, BowTech's corporate offices and manufacturing facilities are located in Eugene, Oregon. With a worldwide distribution network, BowTech's family of brands include: BowTech, Diamond and Ross compound bows, Octane archery accessories, Stryker crossbows, Airow Gun and WaterDog Surface Technologies.

www.bowtecharchery.com
© 2008 BowTech

###
I'll update this thread with the actual bow images and listed specs as soon as I have them in hand.
And will try to answer any questions along the way.
Old 07-10-2008, 04:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: ** ROSS / Bowtech happenings....press release**

It's like when the empire starts to build the death star.

Ross is its ultimate weapon to help conquer the market share of the likes of Hoyt and PSE.

I know I left out the Mathews guys... but to me they were always like Endor.. where the ewoks live... always nuetral and just trying to live in their world.
Old 07-10-2008, 04:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: dukemichaels

Ross is its ultimate weapon to help conquer the market share of the likes of Hoyt and PSE.

I know I left out the Mathews guys... but to me they were always like Endor.. where the ewoks live.
Can you translate that post... So I can understand what you are saying?
Old 07-10-2008, 04:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

hmm...im curious to see the bow...it sounds cool if u can adjust the DL without mods
Old 07-10-2008, 04:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Bullet Hole Bailey

hmm...im curious to see the bow...it sounds cool if u can adjust the DL without mods
X2!
Old 07-10-2008, 04:22 PM

Nice to see Ross hook up with a reputable manufacturer, but they won't be able to say get more bone for your buck at price starting point of 699.00

Justin
Old 07-10-2008, 04:31 PM
Boone & Crockett

I am pretty sure older models are convered under warranty, is this true?
Old 07-10-2008, 04:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

I know I left out the Mathews guys... but to me they were always like Endor.. where the ewoks live... alway
ORIGINAL: Mr. Finkelhiemer

Nice to see Ross hook up with a reputable manufacturer, but they won't be able to say get more bone for your buck at price starting point of 699.00

Justin
i was expecting them to start down around 4 or 5 hundred.
most people now will probably just by a bowtech, instead of a ross. JMO
Old 07-10-2008, 04:35 PM
Boone & Crockett

Germ,

Bowtech will warrant all older Ross's to the best of their ability and on a case per case basis. Understand that all older Ross parts not available and Bowtech will stand behind all waranties with what they do have available, again to the best of their ability which as know, is fantastic.
Old 07-10-2008, 04:35 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: dukemichaels

I know I left out the Mathews guys... but to me they were always like Endor.. where the ewoks live... always nuetral and just trying to live in their world.
thats funny....good post.

Quick Reply: ** ROSS / Bowtech happenings....press release**

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.