Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 hunting common sense >

hunting common sense

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

hunting common sense

Old 01-09-2008, 09:52 PM

Default hunting common sense

well I have been a bit busy with work and all but I just did this design and I could use some input on the message and graphic style.is it over the top or too the point Thanks for your time and remember to get thinking on your team names for this year I will start work on themsome time this spring.
Elk

Old 01-09-2008, 09:56 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: hunting common sense

"Hunting saves lives"?

Dude....I'm on your side.....but that's eskimos and ice cubes stuff! If you can sell THAT slogan to the fence-sitters......you be the man!
Old 01-09-2008, 10:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

I like it!
Old 01-09-2008, 10:14 PM

I know its a stretch by all means but it is the simple truth, I wonder how many people die each year from hitting a deer moose or other large game animal? Than think if wedid not control their populations, how many more accidents involving wild life their would be? I did this art up because a person or persons keeps posting anti hunting designs in the hunting section of a site I use for advertising. So I have made an effort to do the same to the thereanti huntingsection on the site. LOL so if youmy fellow hunters have something to say to them let me know and I will do it up in a design and use it as an educational tool in there section he he he he.

and when I say hunting saves lives I meant human..I will try to work that in thanks GMAT for the input
Old 01-10-2008, 05:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: elkslayer338

I know its a stretch by all means but it is the simple truth, I wonder how many people die each year from hitting a deer moose or other large game animal? Than think if wedid not control their populations, how many more accidents involving wild life their would be? I did this art up because a person or persons keeps posting anti hunting designs in the hunting section of a site I use for advertising. So I have made an effort to do the same to the thereanti huntingsection on the site. LOL so if youmy fellow hunters have something to say to them let me know and I will do it up in a design and use it as an educational tool in there section he he he he.

and when I say hunting saves lives I meant human..I will try to work that in thanks GMAT for the input
This one says it better IMO.
Old 01-10-2008, 10:42 PM

Ok I did up the moose hit, does this work better?
Old 01-11-2008, 06:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

You're trying to argue logic with the illogical. You might be able to say someone that is half way there. A PITA or PETA would say that we should put condoms on the moose. Or move our roads or something like that.

Tom
Old 01-11-2008, 06:59 AM
Dominant Buck

If it were "ME".....I'd change the word "Kills" with "Deaths". But....that's just me.

Old 01-11-2008, 07:06 AM

this is one ofthe tasteless anti hunting designs and as a survivor of a serious hunting injury I am offended big time

Old 01-11-2008, 07:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: elkslayer338

this is one ofthe tasteless anti hunting designs and as a survivor of a serious hunting injury I am offended big time

Wow, I really hope I don't run into the guy wearing that shirt.[:@]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.