Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 McPherson, Ben Pearson or Pearson >

McPherson, Ben Pearson or Pearson

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

McPherson, Ben Pearson or Pearson

Old 10-25-2007, 11:01 PM

Default McPherson, Ben Pearson or Pearson

[/align]I seen a bow today for sale it was ether a McPherson, Ben Pearsonor Pearson split limb single cam bow with 80% let off 60 to 70 lbs pull with a factory velvet on the arrow rest area, had a hard cam,and looked like the bowwas camoed in mossy oak. it also had the words (? don't know what the first word was) but the second waslight on the limb.[/align][/align]Anyone know of this bow ?[/align]Or can tell me if the McPherson, Ben Pearsonor Pearson bows are any good ?[/align][/align]Also are replacement parts ifever neededhard to get hold of for them ?[/align][/align]Thanks![/align]
Old 10-26-2007, 07:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: McPherson, Ben Pearson or Pearson

It could be a Pearson Diamondback, Predator, or Freedom if it's 3 or 4 years old. How old is it? Is the lettering on the limbs yellow? What is the ATA? Does it look like this?

I had a Pearson Predator VX that was the same as the bow below except 34" and it had an angled grip. I loved that bow. To this day it's the quietest bow I've ever shot. Not the fastest, but still fast enough to get the job done. That bow sold me on Pearsons, and I've had 2 since. I'm currently shooting a Stealth and I love it. Pearson customer service is great. Just call them and and ship you any part you need. There aren't any dealers close to me so I just call the factory and they treat you very well.