HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   BIG buck PICS!!!! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/205280-big-buck-pics.html)

Buck Magnet 09-01-2007 10:09 PM

BIG buck PICS!!!!

Hey guys,

My buddy stopped by tonight, he went to check out one of our Moultrie game cameras we had set out and he was going to get rid of all the remaining corn from the pile we had in front of the camera. Well, he got there and the corn was entirely gone and our camera had over 500 pictures on it. He brought the card here and we plugged it in and started going through the pics. A few hundred pictures of the same doe with 3 fawns and a mother raccoon with 5 babies and then a few small bucks started showing up which eventually led to these.........

We have been scouting these two big bucks (they are different, one has a split G-2 while the other doesn't) for a long time now. We believe they are "brothers" as there antlers are very similar besides the split G-2 on the smaller of them. We got one picture of one of these big guys a long time ago but they just avoided the cameras until this week. We have probablly 70 pictures of them and I think we found the two that we are aiming for this fall.;)

bballhead44 09-01-2007 10:18 PM

RE: BIG buck PICS!!!!

nice pics...great deeer...good luck this season

buckmaster 09-01-2007 10:19 PM

dang..........im speechless thats a freak nasty right there... hope you can get him!

Rob/PA Bowyer 09-01-2007 10:20 PM

Very impressive BM but I have one question....

For years you've been showing us some tremendous bucks, when are you going to show us a picture with you smilin behind one of them and your bow laid across it's chest? ;) :D [8D] Maybe this is your year, good luck.

pa_yote_hunter 09-01-2007 10:23 PM

have fun!!! Hope you guys can get em!

Rob/PA Bowyer 09-01-2007 10:28 PM

On a side note BM: Don't forget, 30 days prior to the opener that "bait" needs to be gone....notice the time too, don't bust them sneaking in in the mornings.

Buck Magnet 09-01-2007 10:39 PM

Thanks guys,

Rob, I know, thats why he was headed in there, to get the rest of the corn out of the area. We aren't planning on hunting this area till atleast the 3rd week of October, thats when our journals have shown the biggest/most buck movement so we have the 1 month period covered before hunting this area. As far as pics of the big bucks year in and year out, I havn't got a bunch this year so hopefully that is just a sign that I am gonna put one of these bruisers down :D

Sliverflicker 09-01-2007 10:45 PM

Great Bucks, Good luck with them this season.

buckeye 09-01-2007 11:10 PM

Bout time :D

Buck Magnet 09-01-2007 11:55 PM

Bout time :D
Your telling me Scott :D I am moving a Cuddeback into that area sometime this week in hopes of getting some better quality pictures of these bucks. Tonight Brad moved one camera to the field edge opposite to these woods, probably 500 yards away and he said that he saw a good 130" class buck in that area.

Anybody got any guesses on what the 10 point in the 3rd picture will score? He appears to be an older buck, look at the sag in his stomach!