Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 3-D Leafy Camo recommendation >

3-D Leafy Camo recommendation

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

3-D Leafy Camo recommendation

Old 09-02-2007, 06:29 AM
PCK

Default 3-D Leafy Camo recommendation

I had my heart set on an ASAT 3-D leafy suit and as many of you know due to their manufacturer closing those are basically non-existant (in size Large). I tried a medium and it's just not big enough and I spoke with the folks at ASAT who said it would be at least 2 months because they are still trying to find another supplier. That is a little longer than I care to wait sincearchery season begins in a little over a month.

Any suggestions on another pattern and brand suit to get? Cabelas has a few nice suits but I don't care for any of their camo patterns. I done several web searches and am not finding anything that entices me. My preference is an open type pattern like anASAT or Predator typebecause I believe the Mossy Oak types are just to dark. All suggestions are appreciated.
Old 09-02-2007, 07:13 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: 3-D Leafy Camo recommendation

Get a hold of buckeyebuckhntr. He is a member here on HNI and is a ASAT dealer. If he has them in stock. He will give ya a good price. Send him a pm.
Old 09-02-2007, 07:16 AM
PCK

I've already checked with him and he says there are no large ASAT suits in the country.
Old 09-02-2007, 07:19 AM
Typical Buck

Thats too bad. Here is another link. You may have tried these guys already.
http://www.archerywarehouse.com/asat%20camouflage.htm

Old 09-02-2007, 07:39 AM
PCK

I have checked everywhere that Google, Yahoo, etc. have found in searches....it's killing me because I really wanted the ASAT but don't want to wait 2-3 months to get one.
Old 09-02-2007, 07:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

This suit is not made by ASAT. But apparently they use the same ASAT pattern. http://cgi.ebay.com/3-Piece-Leafy-Camo-Suit-LG-to-XL-3D-Field-Lite-ASAT_W0QQitemZ320154046435QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item 320154046435
Old 09-02-2007, 07:47 AM
Boone & Crockett

The next best thing to ASAT 3D is then to go with Predator or Enigma G2 in Wolfskin. I've had great success with both and then pick up some 3D when it comes time. Perhaps Enigma will have their 3D suit done before ASAT comes back. (Though I suspect more than what they are telling you.) Enigma is/was invented by the former creative director of ASAT and he's really got something going. Check out http://www.engimacamo.com for more information, give Chuck a call and find out when he MIGHT have his 3D suit done.

ASAT 3D, Predator or Enigma, you cannot go wrong. Worst case, stick it out this season and wait on buckeyebuckhntr because Scott will take care of you when he can.
Old 09-02-2007, 08:51 AM
Typical Buck

I'm going with some predator while I wait for the ASAT. Seems like a good deal at the predator site for buck suede. It's on closeout but it should work until I get my suit from Scott.

http://www.predatorcamo.com/store_main.html
Old 09-02-2007, 10:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hmmm I've got an XL 3D leafy ASAT ---- whats it worth to ya?
Old 09-03-2007, 06:36 PM
PCK

Thanks for the info....I did check with Enigma and they aren't going to have a 3-d suit out any time soon....not sure what I'll do now....I guess just hold out until what I want comes available.

Quick Reply: 3-D Leafy Camo recommendation

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.