Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Need help fellas >

Need help fellas

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Need help fellas

Old 09-02-2007, 07:26 AM

Default Need help fellas

Last year was my first year bowhunting and it took me by surprise how fast and easy you get wrapped up in it. Now it's all i care about but any way last year i bought my first bow, It's was a Bowtech Vital Impact. It's was a great bow but i got in some financial problems and had to get rid of it which was very depressing, BUT now i get to get a new one i was just wondering if you guys had any reviews on some bows the three i am leaning towards are PSE Brute, Reflex Growler, Bear Instinct, mainly because of the price, any advice or reviews in greatly appreciated.
Old 09-02-2007, 07:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Need help fellas

I don't think you can go wrong with any of those ruttslayer. Best advice would be to go to a shop or store and ask to shoot them. Then decide what feels best for you.
Old 09-02-2007, 07:39 AM
Boone & Crockett

I agree with Jeramy. You can take deer with any of the 3 and which ever one fits you best, there you go. It comes down to your comfort, feeling and shooting. Which one is best for me isn't necessarily the one that's best for you. Good luck and have a great time playing with the bows, decisions and getting out to enjoy them.
Old 09-02-2007, 07:42 AM

thanks guys
Old 09-02-2007, 07:47 AM
Typical Buck

Or you could find a good used bow. Bows don't hold their value at all. Bad for seller, GOOD for buyer. Try to find one where the owner never registered the bow. That way your warranty can still be used.