Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Bladerunner ISO Compound bow ? >

Bladerunner ISO Compound bow ?

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bladerunner ISO Compound bow ?

Old 07-07-2007, 04:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Bladerunner ISO Compound bow ?

Had a look at the Bladerunner ISO today , thoughts please as i am not to sure it . Has anybody on here used one ?
Old 07-09-2007, 09:46 PM

Default RE: Bladerunner ISO Compound bow ?

Yes, I will not use any other bow since first trying one at a trade show . After the trade show I went back to my computer and ordered one right away.
The draw cycle is very gentle on me and it is a very short bow making it very handy in a tree stand. The bow is the easiest bow I have ever work on ,set up, tuning, sighting in. The bow is a little heavier than the others but the weight seems to help in steadying and control. The balance is perfect and the limb position cmpletely eliminates any "jump". The center shot feature does not cuasethe arrow to flex when the arrow is released there fore there is very little drag or loss of speed due to this flexing that most other bows cause when the the arrows are released.
I LOVE MY BLADERUNNER
All of the bows attributes can be seen at www.bladerunnerarchery.com
Old 07-09-2007, 10:01 PM

Too many moving parts for my liking.
Old 07-10-2007, 01:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

I agree Dan , it may be a great bow and shoot well but my first impression was to many bits and pieces . BUT , the dealer i spoke to did say they are great bow to work on and very accurate . i had a look on the website , but i think i will stick to having the Tomkat .
Old 07-10-2007, 07:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

I've never used one but I have to agree with the too many moving parts theory. Basically, any bow on the market today can be equally as accurate as the next if set up and tuned properly. There is also a vast selection of conventional bows with a wide range of draw cycles so finding the one that suits you the best shouldn't be that difficult either. Becuase of this I don't see how this bow can perform that much better and still make it worth itto take on the added risk of all those moving parts. To me they seem as though they would be another failure point. I guess my point is that I have shot countless different bows and had all of them shooting bullet holes so I don't see an advantage to throwing more potential problems into the mix.