Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 ASAT vs. PREDATOR??? >

ASAT vs. PREDATOR???

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

ASAT vs. PREDATOR???

Old 06-21-2007, 04:48 PM

Default RE: ASAT vs. PREDATOR???

Ts are back ordered and I dont know why.

3D suits are made in the USA believe it or not and they are also
backordered from the Manuf. Sorry

Some things are considered backordered due to some slight
changes to the item. I guess just excuses.If I cant get this thing on the system I will send you a DVD.
Old 06-21-2007, 04:48 PM
Banned

Yea, the 3D ASAT is on back order until July sometime. I have one on order thru Buckeyebuckhunter and another ASAT quickie blind too. Don't forget me Scott.
Old 06-21-2007, 04:50 PM

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter

Yea, the 3D ASAT is on back order until July sometime. I have one on order thru Buckeyebuckhunter and another ASAT quickie blind too. Don't forget me Scott.
? on the blind backorder.
Old 06-21-2007, 04:51 PM
Banned

Blind isn't on back order but I want to send payment for both with one cashiers check.
Old 06-21-2007, 05:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

I just ordered a bomber, 6 pocket pants and a head cover in ASAT. I hope it isn't back ordered. I would love to see that video also.
Old 06-21-2007, 08:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

But I will say that the original Predator pattern all looks the same in black and white regardless if it is spring green, fall brown, fall grey or the blaze orange pattern they once offered. The different colours are for marketing reasons only which makes good business sense. If animals are truely colour blind then the colours are for us.. As a test just take any predator image from their website or the gray wolf website and convert it to black and white.. The interesting thing is that Predator Camo doesn't deny this, I sent them an email asking why all the colours for the original pattern and they just said it's because that is what the customer wants. No unjustified product claims just giving the people what they want.
Followed my writing, eh? I've been saying the same thing for years...

Todd, I'm becoming more and more fond of Intrusion myself, and you know what a big Predator fan I've been for years now. I had Jeff send me a sample, and I may end up getting my next outfit in it. I think the designer of Predator put it this way when he saw the pattern: "Now that was designed by a guy who knows camo!"
Old 06-22-2007, 05:22 AM
Boone & Crockett

ASAT Pictures

Predator on the right, Realtree HD on the left. Notice how "filled up" the realtree is

ASAT Blind

Old 06-22-2007, 08:41 AM
Fork Horn

I lifted this right from Wikipeda:

ASAT can mean:"untrue, non-existent" in Sanskrit

Mark

What weight is the ASAT wool?

Old 06-22-2007, 08:52 AM

ORIGINAL: Whitehorn

I lifted this right from Wikipeda:

ASAT can mean:"untrue, non-existent" in Sanskrit

Mark

What weight is the ASAT wool?

Comes in a parka. I know. Not the best thing for bowhunting. I will get you some information. go to dayonecamouflage.com and check it out. They make it in Predator also.
Old 06-22-2007, 10:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Greg/MO,

What's Intrusion Camo? Never heard of that one and couldn't find anything on it. Is it still in development stages?

Quick Reply: ASAT vs. PREDATOR???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.