Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 A book of HNI stories >

A book of HNI stories

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

A book of HNI stories

Old 01-21-2007, 03:13 PM

Default A book of HNI stories

Imagine a book loaded with the stories from this board. The good suggestions given written by the people who help each other and learn from the new and old. If ever done the money go to send everyone on a weekend of bow shooting and what ever.
Old 01-21-2007, 04:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: A book of HNI stories

Good idea but I think the profits should go to youth archery clubs or spent on hunting things for our men and women in the armed service's.
Old 01-21-2007, 05:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

be a good idea..but who would pay for it...its already free and anyone can access the site. even people without the internet could goto a library.

then youd probably have to get permission from everyone to put their stuff into a book.

and if it ever did happen id rather see the money goto a charity or organizations. weather its youth hunting organizations, organizations for people with disabilities, archery in schools etc....alot of places for the proceeds to go....but i dont see it happening...alot of hard work and in the end its all free to start with...
Old 01-21-2007, 05:46 PM
Dominant Buck

Yeah, why would I want to pay for a book in which everyone says I'm too old to know what I'm doing.[8D] I know Atlas isn't buying it. Who would buy a book made up of stories from Wannabee TV stars and Wannabee Earnest Hemmingways.[&:] You want to do a favor for youth archery, just give them 10 bucks and be done with it.
Old 01-21-2007, 06:34 PM

ORIGINAL: davidmil

Yeah, why would I want to pay for a book in which everyone says I'm too old to know what I'm doing.[8D] I know Atlas isn't buying it. Who would buy a book made up of stories from Wannabee TV stars and Wannabee Earnest Hemmingways.[&:] You want to do a favor for youth archery, just give them 10 bucks and be done with it.
You're too old to have an opinion, David! Knock that off!

Its a good idea, but it would never make it into print.
Old 01-22-2007, 07:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good idea...but we're lacking one thing.....money.This is a free website, so we have no finacial backing. Can't do anything in the world today without money. If it did happen, it would be great and I would sure purchase a copy.
Old 01-22-2007, 02:12 PM

guys and gals.... your seeing this as an old time challenge.... it's new and improved this world we live in.... make an E-book....
e-books get hauled around on iPods and laptops... emailed... post it online to buy or to donate to your charities.... wouldn't take much to compile stories into sections and create something.

PM me if you have more questions about it and are serious.

good luck.

hunt on!