Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 The ATA Show Thread, Jan 18-20, Atlanta, GA >

The ATA Show Thread, Jan 18-20, Atlanta, GA

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

The ATA Show Thread, Jan 18-20, Atlanta, GA

Old 12-27-2006, 06:33 AM
Banned

Default RE: The ATA Show Thread, Jan 18-20, Atlanta, GA

Correct Rick.
Old 12-27-2006, 12:28 PM
Boone & Crockett

I'll be there.

This will be my first time so I don't know what my schedule will be. I would like to meet a bunh of you guys and gals though.

I'll be looking for the HNI logos walking around.
Old 01-02-2007, 07:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

I live in Atlanta and wanted to go last year, but of course I'm just an avid bowhunter, not a vendor. Is there anyone here that's in need of an extra worker or two? We'd do it just for the opportunity to be there! If you are interested in hooking up a fellow HNI poster let me know!!!!

I could even throw in the opportunity to take a trip to my place in Bama for a January hunt also.

Thanks!
Trae

www.huntchristiancreek.com
Old 01-02-2007, 07:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: HNIJustin

I know we brought this up once before but with the upcoming ATA show I figured we need an "official" thread for those of us who are going to be there. I know some people are working in booths, some are ordering products, and some like me are wandering around aimlessly like a kid lost in Toys R Us.

Regardless, we need to set up a time and place for anyone who is interested to meet up. Whether it be for lunch at the show, a meal or drinks afterwards, or just to beat up Matt/PA at the Bowtech booth I'm game for pretty much anything.

We'll be arriving early Thursday morning and should be at the convention center by 11 am - Noon, will be there all day on Friday, and then we fly home Saturday afternoon. Oh yeah, we're staying at the Omni which is connected to the convention center. Someone start throwing some times out and we'll see what works for everyone. Jocks & Jills is a pretty decent place in the CNN center.

WooHoo! Matt's buying everyone their drinks? I'll bet he'd go broke...

I'll be there and you know whereto find me. Stop on by and shoot the bows...
Old 01-03-2007, 05:09 PM

I'll be giving a Seminar on Saturday morning. It will be on modern/new tools and tuning techniques. It will be more ad-lib and past attendees seem to really have a good time with this format. Questions and any differing opinionsare preferred and we get into some neat discussions. Of course, this is all done so that the topic is covered completely.

Anyone who is attending the show is surely invited to attend any of the Seminars. There is a ton of helpful information given out/exchanged.

Hope to see a few of you there.
Old 01-03-2007, 06:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

We will be there also and will have a booth set up. Im actually working on some things for the booth this week. I'm not sure if i personally will be able to make it though because i start back at school on the 15th. Might just have to take a couple days off . Ill let you guys know if i decide to. Be sure to check out our booth though and try out the new HeartlandBowhunter sniper pro tree arm.
Old 01-04-2007, 07:16 AM
RMA
Fork Horn

I'll be there the 17th-20th
Old 01-04-2007, 10:34 AM
Dominant Buck

Too bad I didn't plan my trip to Atlanta a couple weeks later, I could have probably convinced some proshop to get me a ticket.[8D]
Old 01-05-2007, 08:33 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Rickmur

You have to be a dealer or vendor or something to attend that show do you not? The general public can't attend it?
Correct Rick.
hch, hoytgirl who are you with?
Old 01-05-2007, 09:40 PM
Banned

Going with our local archery shop; theyinvited usand we accepted.

Quick Reply: The ATA Show Thread, Jan 18-20, Atlanta, GA

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.