Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

used tampons???

Old 10-31-2006, 03:49 PM
Spike

Default RE: used tampons???

LOL Michael

Dropped? actually it was more then once. LOL
Old 10-31-2006, 09:00 PM
Fork Horn

I might just give it a try, my wife is in her cycle right now! And if it
works I'll let you all know. It would be two deer in a week for me.
I shot a 9 piont Red Stag in Co. Mayo Ireland on Sat. dressed @
368 Lbs. Will post pics. and story later in the week when I get film
developed! Those Reds are huge.
Old 10-31-2006, 09:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bigbulls

Man, what a bunch of sissy ninny boys we have here.

You all go out and kill a deer and don't mind one bit cutting out the guts, the bladder, intestines, anus, and all the bloody mess associated with that but a tampon with a little blood on it that you don't even have to touch in order to use it you are all disgusted by and afraid of ???????

Most of the males here are old enough to have had sex and many have kids so most have been to the same place the tampon came from and we all have had blood on our hands so what's sooooo bad about a tampon? I don't get it.

I have heard of this trick several times by several different people and all say that it does work.

My thoughts exactly......and yea it does work. better/worse than some comercial scents? not sure yet....
Old 10-31-2006, 09:20 PM

ok guys we seriously have to let this topic get off page one...if i don't stop laughing i might bust a gut.
Old 10-31-2006, 09:34 PM
Fork Horn

It makes perfect sense, why wouldn't anyone go through the trouble of doing this? OH I see you feel more comfortable carrying around animal urine than your own wifes/girfriends/daughters ECt. ok daughters is a little nasty but, other than that estrogen is estrogen. Once the bottled deer urine makes it to you it is so tampered with and all the good stuff is partially evaporated............ useless! Lets get it fresh folks, everyday I see people pay 39.99 for code blue standing estrous, I have standing estrous and more for free..........standing right in my living room talking to me thinking I am listening.
Old 10-31-2006, 10:20 PM
Fork Horn

I ran the idea by my ole lady, but she didn't want any parts of it.... so I was forced to wait till she fell asleep, and I've got her hand in a warm glass of water
Old 10-31-2006, 10:22 PM
Fork Horn

Not sure if she's "having her cycle", cause she usually belly-aches most of the time these days anyways.[:@]
Old 10-31-2006, 10:31 PM
Fork Horn

well I just couldn't help it, LMAO!!!! but my gears are spinning now.... Its that time of the month for my wife, but I really don't even have a clue how I am gonna approach her with this one.[:'(][:'(][:'(]
Old 10-31-2006, 10:38 PM
Fork Horn

The same way I just told my girlfriend if she wants to eat deer........look at the sign next to the toilet. Please insert used tampons here
Old 10-31-2006, 11:49 PM
Fork Horn

For those offended by the idea of touching tamons I can vouch from experience that actually engaging in coitus in the woods will also attract bucks....as long as your quiet.

Quick Reply: used tampons???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.