Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

used tampons???

Old 10-31-2006, 07:10 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: used tampons???

wow Rich I can't Stop laughing I too have a lab and cna't get that out of my head ROTFLMAO hahahahahahahahahahha
Old 10-31-2006, 07:11 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter
..... are you guys scared of the great place that they come from too?
Hell ya, have you been to Wal-Mart lately, that place would scare a pit-bull off a pork chop.
Old 10-31-2006, 07:11 AM

So you say that they do work as an attractant?

Well, do you see big bucks, or just a bunch of nerdy guys running through the woods , pawing up the ground , looking for the ripe female?

Oh please Lord Jesus, make this thread stop..... It has taken on a great big ugly life of its own.....Sick,sick,sick.........

Make it STOP !!!!!!

LOL

Good Hunting

Old 10-31-2006, 07:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

A friend of mine told me about coming home and finding that his beagle had gotten into the trash and dug several used pads out and torn them up all over the place. Not a pretty sight.
Old 10-31-2006, 08:01 AM

VAMPIRE TEA BAGS.....
Old 10-31-2006, 08:08 AM

Its true it works,the human scent of a woman in cycle has the same effect on animals dogs and deer even our horses act different when a woman is in cycle .So if you can talk her in to leting you have them it might be worth it..I think a big jar of her pee during her period works the best,put it on a mock scrape and see what happens..Seen a 170 class taken this way..
Old 10-31-2006, 08:18 AM
Banned

I totally forgot about my buddy that raises whitetails. He has a huge buck and his wife when on her cycle has to stay out of the pen; the tame buck knocked her down one time and probably would have hurt or killed her if my buddy wasn't there.
Old 10-31-2006, 08:25 AM

yEP SHE WAS LUCKY HE WAS AROUND ,I WAS FOR REAL THE STUFF WORKS ALOT OF THESE PEOPLE THOUGHT THE QUESTION WAS A JOKE ...IF YOUR HUNTIN A TRUE TROPHY BUCK AND WANT TO TRY SOMETHING ON HIM HE PROBABLY HASNT HAD TRY IT..SMOKE TIME...
Old 10-31-2006, 08:41 AM
Fork Horn

My thought was that a jar of pee would be just as good, right?
And for our neck of the woods, we refer to this saying: "If you want to be a soldier, you gotta be willing to get your sword bloody!" I've never heard of getting your red wings.
Brian
Old 10-31-2006, 08:48 AM

I knew I shouldn't have clicked on this thread.

Quick Reply: used tampons???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.