Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Bladerunner Iso-Force Bow >

Bladerunner Iso-Force Bow

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bladerunner Iso-Force Bow

Old 10-06-2006, 02:08 PM

Default Bladerunner Iso-Force Bow

Has anybody had any experience with this bow? I tried one at the Big Buck Expo in Florida this year and found it to be a very easy bow to shoot. I am 57 and work has worn out my shoulders. The draw cycle was so smooth that I went back home and bought one with in a week.Now my bowhunting will go on for years. I have harvested my first buck with a bow in four years thanks to this bow and will be out there every weekend till the end of bow season.For those who have not seen the bow you can go to www.bladerunnerarchery.com .Anybody who has had experience with this bow please respond.

Old 10-06-2006, 05:40 PM

Default RE: Bladerunner Iso-Force Bow

i got to see one at the deer and turkey expo in columbus. it was a cool looking bow. i talked to the guy selling it and he was a really nice guy, he asked me if i wanted to shoot it and that he would turn the weight down. i am only 15 so he had to be a nice guy. my dad was being a homo and said no because he wanted to hurry up and go look at the bowtechs.