Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Girlfriend got a bow!!! >

Girlfriend got a bow!!!

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Girlfriend got a bow!!!

Old 09-27-2006, 05:39 PM

Default Girlfriend got a bow!!!

Recently I have been shooting non stop and I guess my girlfriend just got bored watching so she decided to get one. Once she had getting a bow set in her mind, its all she talked about. So today she bought a PSE Spyder for only 50 dollars. The bow is in great shape and it fits her 5' 1" frame perfectly. We took it to my local bow shop and got everything tuned in. We came home and she starting shooting and did incredible. She already can shoot 5" groups at 15 yards. She plans on hunting and I told her to practice for a year first. Im so happy she enjoys shooting with me. No more complaining about being bored or saying im obsessed. Now I want a Tribute but I gotta buy the ring first.
Old 09-27-2006, 05:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Girlfriend got a bow!!!

congrats man, I bought my girlfriend a bow this june, she shot w/ it alot over the summer, saturday im taking her out, hopefully she'll take her first deer ever.....
Old 09-27-2006, 06:06 PM
Boone & Crockett

What did you do?

Okay, this thread is useless without pictures.

Hey someone had to say it.
Old 09-27-2006, 06:09 PM

Congrats!!!

Old 09-27-2006, 06:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

dang rob and moosehunter beat me too it!

have fun with her....have her buy you the tribute for YOUR ring lol
Old 09-27-2006, 06:34 PM

haha pictures of her, the bow, or both? I havent taken pictures of her shooting but i will get them shortly.
Old 09-27-2006, 07:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

hmmm her is fine...her and the bow COULD be better..if we get good pics...just to "critique her form" of course...the bow...nah we dont need pics of just the bow......seen one bow seen em alll lol
Old 09-27-2006, 07:05 PM

That's what I try to tell all of hubby's envious friends. They all say, "Man, how'd you do it? How'd you get her into hunting?"

I tell them just to go out and buy them the equipment... that's what hubby did shortly after we started dating... he just bought me a gun and asked if I'd hunt with him. It was some sort of a proposal all in itself!

Congrats to you, you will find that hunting will become a tight glue that will help hold you two together through think and thin. If you have hunting buddies, you already know what I mean, but when it is a spouse/significant other (even your kids), it becomes a heck of a lot more special!
Old 09-27-2006, 07:14 PM
Typical Buck

That's cool! But I do agree...get some pics on here so we can help her figure out correct form. ha, ha
Old 09-27-2006, 07:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: moosehunter21

Congrats!!!

AMEN

Quick Reply: Girlfriend got a bow!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.