Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Man charged in killing of Vermont BowHunter >

Man charged in killing of Vermont BowHunter

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Man charged in killing of Vermont BowHunter

Old 06-19-2013, 08:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Alltlk4
I read this story becuase it was at the top of the que. Then realized the story was from 11 years ago. Is this still current events?
That's why I questioned the validity of the post above mine... 11 years old and someone with a weird username puts his first post here and it's about this guy sleeping with the other guy's wife.

One of those things that makes you go, "hmmm."
Old 06-19-2013, 09:45 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Psylocide
That's why I questioned the validity of the post above mine... 11 years old and someone with a weird username puts his first post here and it's about this guy sleeping with the other guy's wife.

One of those things that makes you go, "hmmm."
I'm not faulting you Psylocide, I have the same question you have. I wonder if this new poster in the man who shoot the "Magic Arrow"
Old 06-19-2013, 09:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Alltlk4
I'm not faulting you Psylocide, I have the same question you have. I wonder if this new poster in the man who shoot the "Magic Arrow"
Lol... could be. I doubt he'll be showing up again anytime soon though.

The mystery continues.
Old 06-19-2013, 07:02 PM
Typical Buck

His name is an email address. Think it might be a spammer trying to put a few posts in his profile so he looks a little credible when he spams later? LOL
Old 09-17-2016, 09:52 AM
Spike

Default Let me put one thing to rest.

Originally Posted by Murdy
His name is an email address. Think it might be a spammer trying to put a few posts in his profile so he looks a little credible when he spams later? LOL
FIRST, I am the exwife. No I don't know who Mr. Fiske is. And never slept with him. In fact, I was questioned by state police and told them this. Through a coworker of mine, I found out that Fiske was sleeping with a married woman (her daughter). So knock that rumor off, I have a child who Googled his Dad and to my horror this was said! SECOND, I know nothing of this case, our divorce was proceeding. Also the less my son and I knew, the better we were off. THIRD, Joe doesn't have computer skills, I wouldn't be surprised that he doesn't even have email. FOUTH, my sympathy goes out to the Fiske family. I am so sorry for your loss. AND FINALLY, if you have questions, go to the source, he's easy to find. Leave me and my son out of it. Thank you.