Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

[Deleted]

Old 10-30-2002, 03:24 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-30-2002, 04:29 PM

Default RE: Attention Cardeer

sorry but rule 15 will probaly be used here!

im with you on CD though, i dont pray alot but have been on CD

Mike Kacala
Old 10-30-2002, 05:02 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-30-2002, 05:51 PM

Whats rule 15?
Old 10-30-2002, 07:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

Rule #15 is something that the moderators quote frequently on here about people posting with a question or a direct post (Hi how are you) to another person instead of emailing them.

Butch
Old 10-30-2002, 08:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yep, if we can't even use this forum as a place to sniff out scoundrels who would take our hard-earned bowhunting money and alert others to it, this definitely shouldn't cut the mustard.
Old 10-30-2002, 08:18 PM
nub

Is it just me? Whats wrong with this picture? Some seem to spend a lot of time praying, and in the same breath, put faith in a false idol. Now I'm not an overly religous person BUT, isn't there a line that states....THOU SHALL HOLD NO OTHER GODS ABOVE ME. Maybe I read it in the bible, yeh, that could be it. Or learned it in Sunday school when I was a child. What ever. Perhaps we could ask the admin. if we could start up a prayer forum? Then what ever God you chose to worship, you all could take it there and perhaps get it right. God, Jesus, or some MoJo its up to you. It just doesn't belong in the Bowhunting Forum.

Old 10-30-2002, 08:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

Nub, don't know if you saw it before it got removed, but I wrote pretty much the same thing on another thread (I think it was one in the off-season forum, since that was the more appropriate place.)

I saw a post where one of the guys was complaining how this site had gone down-hill; to me, it started with us getting away from talking about bowhunting, and the start of this craze about a good-luck charm being perveyed around here. Then, just because someone has a whole bunch of posts under their name, they're allowed to escape the scrutiny others are held to (i.e., Koontzy), and even protected from it.

If someone has become a friend to anyone, then they need to start an off-forum relationship with that person, and maybe this place can be used for what it was intended: a place we can come together and discuss our passion that is bowhunting.

Discipline -- not desire -- determines destiny.
Old 10-30-2002, 11:09 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-31-2002, 04:37 AM
nub

Doe Doe: As far as I'm concerned, you or anyone else may pray for cardeer or whom ever you wish. I do not have a problem with prayer. I just find it amazing the number of Christians breaking this commandment by idolizing or worshipping a bunch of dead animal parts.

Quick Reply: [Deleted]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.