Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
lot of new rubs and fresh scraps >

lot of new rubs and fresh scraps

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

lot of new rubs and fresh scraps

Old 10-27-2002, 06:19 PM

Default lot of new rubs and fresh scraps

the RUT IS NEAR as i walk to my hunting stand i see lots of new scraps and rub makeing me hiper to get to my stand ... as i was walking down the path on a set of smill pins 4 doe ran out in front of me and later that evening a 1 point buck in the feild with a hugh body damm he was big so i stock him then he cought driff so off he went it was a great 2 1/2 hours and i love stocking deer.. but the rut is near and i can't wate to get my hands on a big buck .....

al bowmansvile ny
Old 10-27-2002, 09:42 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-27-2002, 11:09 PM

Default RE: lot of new rubs and fresh scraps

hey smitty iam a trying ... it's been hard to hunt as of late went to the bills game yesterday ....and i been going out of town with work...... like this week i have to go to pa for 3 days so i get to hunt thurs fri sat and maybe sunday if i want becaus e of the football game ... but man gun season starts ans the rut will be on it's over i can't wate .......by the way my buddy have the camra with the pics he has like 9 more to take i'll get the carma and wast the pic. so i can get the ones of my buck .......... i got the meat back from the bucher mmmmmmmmmm it's good i had 20 lbs a sag maid 10 hot and 10 mild took some for bills tail gateing today it was great ..... talk to u later and i'll send u the pic when i get them.... so u did get one ?????? and it's going to snow thurs and fri wooohooo.......

al bowmansville ny