HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   home made game cart (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/114609-home-made-game-cart.html)

ICE-MAN 09-28-2005 07:49 AM

home made game cart

are there any plans out there for a home made game cart

MOTOWNHONKEY 09-28-2005 11:12 AM

RE: home made game cart

HuntingPlans.com - Build Your Own Treestands & Game Cart See if this helps there are alot more. Do a google search on Game cart plans.

Hunter06FlKy 09-28-2005 01:29 PM

do you know anywhere that has free plans???

MOTOWNHONKEY 09-28-2005 01:57 PM

Just look at one ther not hard to build at all if you are inclined that way. Not much to tham at all. If you search the web long enough I'm sure you could find some free plans.

heeze gutshot shortee 09-28-2005 04:21 PM

SAVE TIME AND MONEY....HOW BOUT A KIDS STYLE PLASTIC SLED..JUST LASH YOUR KILL TO IT...IT CAN GO ON SNOW ..GRASS..DIRT...OVER LOGS ETC........SEE IM OLD SCHOOL AND CHEAP.....GOOD PLAN FOR ME!!

Some of them sleds is big ..but light weight..It' ll GIT R DUN

PABowhntr 09-28-2005 04:28 PM

Now that was a quick and seems like a pretty decent design too. I wish I would have known about that a year ago.

buck-i 09-28-2005 04:40 PM

i've used golf bag pull cart put a milk crate with one side cut out face that outward on the bottom part then ran2 poles running up to the top piece that ties to the bagfromthe bottom this keeps the deer off the wheels.
i make sure the cart has good wheels not the plastic ones you can go to thrift shops and buy the cart real cheap.

Greg / MO 09-28-2005 07:15 PM

A word of warning: It is simple to look at a few commercial designs and figure out an easy way to replicate it. I did just that a few years ago, laying my hands on some very stout 2" square aluminum tubing which comprised most of my cart. But by the time I bought the wheels and everything else, I could have bought a factory-made one for almost the same money and saved myself the time in the process. Bass Pro runs their game cart on specials from time to time for around $79, and I've got that much cost in materials in mine.

ICE-MAN 09-29-2005 06:14 AM

ORIGINAL: buck-i

i've used golf bag pull cart put a milk crate with one side cut out face that outward on the bottom part then ran2 poles running up to the top piece that ties to the bagfromthe bottom this keeps the deer off the wheels.
i make sure the cart has good wheels not the plastic ones you can go to thrift shops and buy the cart real cheap.
can you post a pic for everone

MDNewbie 09-29-2005 06:28 AM

Why not just buy one? I bought a big game cart from BassPro Shops for $69.00 before the season started. I'm sure with all the materials and the time it will take to build your own a folding cart made by a pro would be more economical in the long run. IMHO.