Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 what is the Tree Lounge stand like? >

what is the Tree Lounge stand like?

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

what is the Tree Lounge stand like?

Old 02-13-2005, 08:12 AM

Default what is the Tree Lounge stand like?

Just out of curiosity.What is the tree lounge tree stand like (as of in ease of settup,quitness and stability) compared too API or Summits climbing stands
Old 02-13-2005, 08:58 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: what is the Tree Lounge stand like?

It's WAY too darn comfortable! LOL. Seriously though, I've used one before (the old heavy version which weighed about 50 lbs.) and it's a nice stand but with the bow platform I didn't like how far out from the tree you were. I think they have a new version out that is much lighter but I would still prefer an API or Summit that has the coated chain with pins or the quick lock cables. Just my $.02 though.
Old 02-14-2005, 08:58 AM

Very comfortable, but Way too noisy and heavy to pack in and set up everyday.
Old 02-14-2005, 10:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

It's like taking your favorite recliner in the woods, without the remote.
Old 02-14-2005, 04:48 PM

they do look comfortable as heck.but like you gsp fords they also look like it sticks out too far from the tree for my liking.i am not scared of heights by any means but i do like too be close too the tree.
Old 02-14-2005, 09:59 PM
Typical Buck

I hear you.....I like to be able to hug the tree as much as possible. The two factors that made me not buy it was the weight and how far you stick out from the tree.
Old 02-15-2005, 01:20 AM

i love my tree lounge!! it is the old version so its about 35 lbs with the bow hunting platform. i cant count how many times i have sat ALL DAY in a tree. then again i cant count how many times ive fallen asleep in it too. i rely on being able to stay up in the zone all day to hunt effectively but safety is also a huge factor. the stability and silence are amazing. i can get up a tree and move all around and stand up and stretch and the stand naver moves, sqeaks, shifts, or feels any way unstable at any time. even packing this stand in the woods its silent. in bowhunting, silence is truely golden. the one and only downfall i have found is weight. about a mile into the woods is my limit for this stand. if you are going further than that, pack something lighter. but let me tell you, this stand is hard to beat!!
Old 09-20-2005, 09:11 PM

new ones weigh in at 22lbs
Old 09-20-2005, 10:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Very comfortable, but I don't care for the weight or the dinky wooden platform for standing. Way to far away from the tree for me.
Old 09-22-2005, 05:35 AM
Typical Buck

The most confortable stand I have ever used but also the heavyest. I borrow one when I have an all day hunt planed in a new area but for short trip I stick it out in my lock ons.

SF

Quick Reply: what is the Tree Lounge stand like?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.