Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Huntersgum

Old 09-02-2002, 06:51 PM

Default Huntersgum

Huntersgum in acorn, corn,and pine flavors...

Anyone hear of this? It is supposed to cover up your breath. The idea, as I get it, is it will take away coffee, smoking, and I had to many beers last night, breath. But it wont leave you with breath from standard gum..

It makes sense... you breath close to 500 liters of air an hour... if a person can smell your breath at 2 feet, can a deer smell it at 30 yards..?

Any thoughts?
Old 09-04-2002, 01:58 PM

Default RE: Huntersgum

Welcome to the Board.Never heard of it before,but i like to gargle with Doe in Rut in the morning!It really give's your taste bud's a startle!
Old 09-04-2002, 02:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

Man, what will they think up next.
Old 09-04-2002, 07:06 PM

I've been chewing Chlorettes while hunting for many, many years. The chlorophyl in them does the same thing.
They taste GOOD, and my wife will even kiss me when I get home. Have you ever chewed on acorns or pine trees????

Old 09-04-2002, 07:49 PM

I've read some where that chewing tobacco will work. Not sure when or where I saw it. Can't kick the habit because I enjoy to hunt to much.