Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Your thoughts on Matthews vs. Parker bows >

Your thoughts on Matthews vs. Parker bows

Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Your thoughts on Matthews vs. Parker bows

Old 11-17-2003, 03:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Your thoughts on Matthews vs. Parker bows

I' m planning on buying a new bow after this season. I know matthews are great bows but i have been reading a lot of good stuff about Parkers. Please give me your insight.
Old 11-17-2003, 06:55 PM

Default RE: Your thoughts on Matthews vs. Parker bows

Which ever one feels right in your hand is the bow to go with. Mathews makes great bows, but the parker ul31 is popular with a lot of hardcore bowhunters too.
Old 11-17-2003, 09:50 PM

mathews makes a great product . they better watch it because those parkers a sweet small , light , i turned down an offer to shoot one ,only because i got a new hoyt this year and i didn' t want to start thinking about getting a new bow , but you shuold definately check them out !
Old 11-24-2003, 06:40 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 11-24-2003, 07:58 AM
Boone & Crockett

Parker got my money and I never looked back. I can' t afford to buy a new bow every year so this one has to last me a long time. I have had pro shop owners that have commented on how my bow was much quieter than other bows at the shooting line. I have never heard anything bad about a Parker bow or their customer service. 100% lifetime warranty on the entire bow, strings excluded. They make excelent bows at a very reasonable price.
Old 11-24-2003, 04:39 PM

I have a Parker (Hunter Mag) and am extremely happy with it. Parker has great customer service and stands behing their warranties. My newphew shoots a Parker UltraLite and he wouldn' t trade it for the world. Not farmilar with Matthews.
Good luck with your choice.
Old 11-24-2003, 08:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

In the 31" lightweight bow category.........nothing can touch Parker' s UL 31....its a fabulous lightweight powerful little bow.

Good Luck!
Old 11-24-2003, 09:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

I shoot the UL 31 and wouldn' t change it for the world. It' s one sweet shooting bow. Best advice though has already been given. Shoot them both and see which fits you. Budget wise, the parker may be more feasible. At least it was for me.

Good Luck,
-BJ
Old 11-30-2003, 07:08 PM

If you buy a Mathews it will bring more when you decide to sell. Mathews one cams are good bows for sure. I have owed most of them at one time. Im currently shooting Icon for indoor.
Old 12-02-2003, 10:42 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Quick Reply: Your thoughts on Matthews vs. Parker bows

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.