Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

carbon express

Old 08-15-2016, 05:24 PM
Spike

Default carbon express

What reviews do you guys have on there broadheads which are beter fly close to field trip and blood trails
Old 06-18-2017, 09:03 PM
Spike

I had an issue with my Carbon Express Covert this morning on my way to my tree stand. I was able to contact Carbon Express first thing at 8am when they opened. I live 3 hours away from their warehouse and was able make the drive after they offered to allow me the opportunity to come straight to their warehouse. Carbon Express (https://hunthacks.com/ ) quickly fixed my problem and gave me some new bolts and a great crossbow case for my trouble. This company really stands behind their products and treated me like I really mattered to them. I will continue to be a customer for the rest of my deer hunting career. Thank you Carbon Express for your great customer service and support.

Last edited by daniel14121976; 08-09-2017 at 07:18 PM.
Old 06-19-2017, 08:35 AM
Giant Nontypical

What are you hunting in June with that crossbow?