Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Elite Bows

Old 11-19-2015, 08:00 AM
Super Moderator

Default Elite Bows

I hurt my shoulder a few years back and its getting harder every year to pull back my PSE especially in cold weather. (63 lb draw at 28.5 ") Been tossing the idea around about maybe switching over to a bow without such a harsh cycle and maybe losing a few ft/s in the process. Does anyone here have any experiance with the Elite bows? Been looking at them but havent had the chance to shoot one yet. I might have to drop down 10+ lbs if I choose to keep my 2009 Dream Season GX
Old 11-19-2015, 12:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have been shooting Elite for four years now. Great bows! Very smooth draw cycle with a solid back wall. I was a Mathews shooter.
Old 11-22-2015, 01:19 AM
Fork Horn

same here very smooth draw cycle. i have a elite synergy 34 love it. use too have a bowtech admiral very harsh bow. had really no back stop once u got it back it just wants to go, there is no sweet spot. you will like the elite bows
Old 11-24-2015, 11:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

I shoot a Elite Answer. Smooth to draw and a great Back Wall.

HJ
Old 11-26-2015, 07:51 AM
Super Moderator

All I can say is WOW!!!! I just went and shot an Elite Energy 32 set at 60 lbs and I think I could have went up to 70 without a problem. Extremely smooth with no break over at all. The place I was at is having a Black Friday sale at 615$ bare bow. Think I may have to skip a day of hunting to go lower the bank account.

Thanks for the replys I have been wanting give them a shot but have been stuck on the PSE speed bows. Looks like I may be making the switch.
Old 01-24-2016, 11:35 PM
Spike

Default Elite Bows

That's good to know. I am actually trying to look for a new bow as I am starting on my bow collection this year. I think that with your feedback, elite bows are a must try for hunters.
Old 02-05-2016, 07:38 PM
Spike

I had an Elite Energy 35, 29.5 draw, 60lb limbs. It was an amazing bow. I sold it, planning to try another brand (I won't say which because after I shot it, I decided to buy another Energy 35). It's just incredibly smooth... huge valley... and you can sit on the back wall for days with absolutely no creep.
Old 02-05-2016, 08:21 PM
Spike

Old 02-06-2016, 01:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice video. One of the nice things about Elite bows, as well as other bow companies, is the adjustability. If your not happy with that light holding weight, it can be increased to suite the shooter. Enjoy your new bow.
Old 03-21-2016, 08:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

love shooting my new Synergy. just saw that I might want a new cable slide - guess Elites are know for wearing out cables (?).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.