Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
Inquiring on Dead-on Rangefinder >

Inquiring on Dead-on Rangefinder

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Inquiring on Dead-on Rangefinder

Old 09-18-2014, 12:51 PM
Spike

Default Inquiring on Dead-on Rangefinder

I was reading a copy of bowhunter hunting magazine(Sept. 2014 issue). I seen an ad about a range finder for your bow. I researched this item and found a numerous of testimonials. My question to the bow hunters in HNF, has anyone purchased this or give helpful knowledge about it. ? Here's a link of a website.

http://store.deadonrangefinder.com/

Last edited by katt72; 09-19-2014 at 10:52 AM. Reason: revise thread
Old 10-15-2014, 12:59 PM
Spike

Default Field Testing (D.O.R.F.)_

Originally Posted by katt72
I was reading a copy of bowhunter hunting magazine(Sept. 2014 issue). I seen an ad about a range finder for your bow. I researched this item and found a numerous of testimonials. My question to the bow hunters in HNF, has anyone purchased this or give helpful knowledge about it. ? Here's a link of a website.

http://store.deadonrangefinder.com/
I recently purchased this item. I installed it on my sight, setup the pins according to the instructions. I setup a few test targets at different ranges. Shot the targets in (3)arrow groups. The deadonrangefinder in the field &in my best opinion on this, it's not accurate to the exact ft/yd, but it will give you a round about average distance of your target. I will be doing some more research and field testing it with a laser rangefinder. May post some short videos of my results.