Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
SpiderWeb Recon Safety Harness Bibs >

SpiderWeb Recon Safety Harness Bibs

Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

SpiderWeb Recon Safety Harness Bibs

Old 08-19-2013, 09:49 AM
Spike

Default SpiderWeb Recon Safety Harness Bibs

Has anybody bought these bibs? Just wondering if they are comfortable and would be good for warm weather hunting? They would not give me an excuse for not wearing a safety harness. Thx
Old 08-24-2013, 04:25 AM
Fork Horn

I am not a scent blocker guy,,but when i saw the safety harness built in. it was so simple an idea and so great. i was thinking the same thing. would they be too warm for early season on east coast of NY and how warm they would be when it got cold... many a time i got half way to my stands and realized i forgot my harness...
Old 09-04-2013, 09:43 AM
Spike

Just received them from Cabela's. My quess is these bibs will operate between the temp of 70 and 45. They are a little heavy in the crotch due to the internal straps but not bad. They are well made and for the price they better be!

I will post a picture of the 1st deer kill of the year (for me). NC opens this weekend.
Old 10-18-2013, 09:41 AM
Fork Horn

Great Info thank you! I would need a good warm base layer with them up here. Good luck hunting hope you tag one!