Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
Best cheap broadheads for coyotes? >

Best cheap broadheads for coyotes?

Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Best cheap broadheads for coyotes?

Old 03-23-2010, 08:05 AM
Fork Horn

Default Best cheap broadheads for coyotes?

I don't really want to spend a grip on broadheads for coyotes, so i'm looking around for some affordable yet productive broadheads that won't kill my bank account. I'm thinking the slick tricks should work for deer as well as coyotes, but if you guys could direct me towards some possibly cheaper yet good-working coyote bh's, i'd greatly appreciate it!
Old 03-23-2010, 02:16 PM
Fork Horn

Nothing?...
Old 03-23-2010, 08:38 PM
Typical Buck

Muzzy. Can be found for like 25 bucks for six. don't get much cheaper than that. plus they are a sweet head if you get them to fly straight!
Old 03-27-2010, 05:30 PM
Boone & Crockett

Well why not get Magnus Stingers. You ruin them, just send them in and they will send you new ones. Can't beat that.
Old 03-28-2010, 09:45 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by bronko22000
Well why not get Magnus Stingers. You ruin them, just send them in and they will send you new ones. Can't beat that.
great info. thanks a lot man!
Old 03-28-2010, 03:16 PM
Boone & Crockett

I don't understand why you would have a problem shooting your slick tricks.
Old 03-28-2010, 03:39 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by bigbulls
I don't understand why you would have a problem shooting your slick tricks.
i don't have any broadheads yet, so i don't understand what led you to believe i already got some broadheads. i was just telling the member above "thanks for the info". i'm still leaning towards the slick tricks incase you were concerned..
Old 03-28-2010, 06:31 PM
Boone & Crockett

I don't really want to spend a grip on broadheads for coyotes, so i'm looking around for some affordable yet productive broadheads that won't kill my bank account. I'm thinking the slick tricks should work for deer as well as coyotes, but if you guys could direct me towards some possibly cheaper yet good-working coyote bh's, i'd greatly appreciate it!
The way your initial post is worded you elude that you already have slick tricks for deer hunting but do not want to use them because they cost too much and want a cheaper alternative for coyotes. Since you don't already have any broadheads never mind.
Old 03-29-2010, 11:12 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Widgeonator
I don't think there is such a thing as a "cheap, GOOD, bh"
idk, a sharpened stick????????????????
Old 03-29-2010, 03:00 PM
Typical Buck

If you can find them, Gold tip Centurion fixed blades or Gold Tip Gladiator mechanicals. There's a pack of Gladiators on fleabay right now for 10 bucks buy it now. You'd think they are crap with a plastic ferule, but they're not.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.