logo

Go Back   HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review

Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Old 03-23-2010, 09:05 AM   #1
Fork Horn

Default Best cheap broadheads for coyotes?

I don't really want to spend a grip on broadheads for coyotes, so i'm looking around for some affordable yet productive broadheads that won't kill my bank account. I'm thinking the slick tricks should work for deer as well as coyotes, but if you guys could direct me towards some possibly cheaper yet good-working coyote bh's, i'd greatly appreciate it!

-If guns kill people, then pensils mis spel wurds, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat.
Widgeonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 03:16 PM   #2
Fork Horn

Nothing?...

-If guns kill people, then pensils mis spel wurds, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat.
Old 03-23-2010, 09:38 PM   #3
Typical Buck

Muzzy. Can be found for like 25 bucks for six. don't get much cheaper than that. plus they are a sweet head if you get them to fly straight!

ATHENS ARCHERY FIELD STAFF CARBON CFREATIONS FIELD STAFF
Athens Accomplice 34 -- Black on Black! Rellik 4, LimbDriver, 10" Fuse Axium, G5 Meta peep, Grim Reaper Razortips

RETIRED 2006 Bowtech Tribute
cartman308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 06:30 PM   #4
Giant Nontypical

Well why not get Magnus Stingers. You ruin them, just send them in and they will send you new ones. Can't beat that.

I'm not as good as I'm gonna get - but I'm better than I used to be.
"Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point."

bronko22000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 10:45 AM   #5
Fork Horn

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronko22000 View Post
Well why not get Magnus Stingers. You ruin them, just send them in and they will send you new ones. Can't beat that.
great info. thanks a lot man!

Old 03-28-2010, 04:16 PM   #6
Boone & Crockett

I don't understand why you would have a problem shooting your slick tricks.
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency........... Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."
bigbulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 04:39 PM   #7
Fork Horn

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbulls View Post
I don't understand why you would have a problem shooting your slick tricks.
i don't have any broadheads yet, so i don't understand what led you to believe i already got some broadheads. i was just telling the member above "thanks for the info". i'm still leaning towards the slick tricks incase you were concerned..

Old 03-28-2010, 07:31 PM   #8
Boone & Crockett

Quote:
I don't really want to spend a grip on broadheads for coyotes, so i'm looking around for some affordable yet productive broadheads that won't kill my bank account. I'm thinking the slick tricks should work for deer as well as coyotes, but if you guys could direct me towards some possibly cheaper yet good-working coyote bh's, i'd greatly appreciate it!
The way your initial post is worded you elude that you already have slick tricks for deer hunting but do not want to use them because they cost too much and want a cheaper alternative for coyotes. Since you don't already have any broadheads never mind.
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency........... Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."
bigbulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 12:12 PM   #9
Typical Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Widgeonator View Post
I don't think there is such a thing as a "cheap, GOOD, bh"
idk, a sharpened stick????????????????
Trophy Ridge WhiskerBiscuit/Vertical Sight
Fuse Enduro Stabilizer
Vibracheck String Surpressor
Remington/Lone Wolf/Gorilla Stands

BigBuck95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 04:00 PM   #10
Typical Buck

If you can find them, Gold tip Centurion fixed blades or Gold Tip Gladiator mechanicals. There's a pack of Gladiators on fleabay right now for 10 bucks buy it now. You'd think they are crap with a plastic ferule, but they're not.