HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting Gear Review (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-gear-review-31/)
-   -   Best cheap broadheads for coyotes? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-gear-review/320231-best-cheap-broadheads-coyotes.html)

Widgeonator 03-23-2010 08:05 AM

Best cheap broadheads for coyotes?

I don't really want to spend a grip on broadheads for coyotes, so i'm looking around for some affordable yet productive broadheads that won't kill my bank account. I'm thinking the slick tricks should work for deer as well as coyotes, but if you guys could direct me towards some possibly cheaper yet good-working coyote bh's, i'd greatly appreciate it! :woot::party0005:

Widgeonator 03-23-2010 02:16 PM

Nothing?...

cartman308 03-23-2010 08:38 PM

Muzzy. Can be found for like 25 bucks for six. don't get much cheaper than that. plus they are a sweet head if you get them to fly straight!

bronko22000 03-27-2010 05:30 PM

Well why not get Magnus Stingers. You ruin them, just send them in and they will send you new ones. Can't beat that.

Widgeonator 03-28-2010 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by bronko22000 (Post 3602867)
Well why not get Magnus Stingers. You ruin them, just send them in and they will send you new ones. Can't beat that.

great info. thanks a lot man!

bigbulls 03-28-2010 03:16 PM

I don't understand why you would have a problem shooting your slick tricks.

Widgeonator 03-28-2010 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by bigbulls (Post 3603321)
I don't understand why you would have a problem shooting your slick tricks.

i don't have any broadheads yet, so i don't understand what led you to believe i already got some broadheads. i was just telling the member above "thanks for the info". i'm still leaning towards the slick tricks incase you were concerned..

bigbulls 03-28-2010 06:31 PM

I don't really want to spend a grip on broadheads for coyotes, so i'm looking around for some affordable yet productive broadheads that won't kill my bank account. I'm thinking the slick tricks should work for deer as well as coyotes, but if you guys could direct me towards some possibly cheaper yet good-working coyote bh's, i'd greatly appreciate it!
The way your initial post is worded you elude that you already have slick tricks for deer hunting but do not want to use them because they cost too much and want a cheaper alternative for coyotes. Since you don't already have any broadheads never mind.

BigBuck95 03-29-2010 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by Widgeonator (Post 3600313)
I don't really want to spend a grip on broadheads for coyotes, so i'm looking around for some affordable yet productive broadheads that won't kill my bank account. I'm thinking the slick tricks should work for deer as well as coyotes, but if you guys could direct me towards some possibly cheaper yet good-working coyote bh's, i'd greatly appreciate it! :woot::party0005:

I don't think there is such a thing as a "cheap, GOOD, bh"
idk, a sharpened stick????????????????:hit:

Snood Slapper 03-29-2010 03:00 PM

If you can find them, Gold tip Centurion fixed blades or Gold Tip Gladiator mechanicals. There's a pack of Gladiators on fleabay right now for 10 bucks buy it now. You'd think they are crap with a plastic ferule, but they're not.