Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

High country bows

Old 12-16-2009, 07:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Question High country bows

I have a friend who is looking for a Compound Bow set up and ready to go for 250.00 or less and we found this brand of Bow for that price slightly used. I know nothing about Bows except for my own a Mathews Solo Cam which I gave this price for set up. So I'm seeking info on this particular one if its worth the asking price or not. It is a High Country Machine Supreme acording to the seller with a soft case and trigger release. Needs a new string thats it. Thanks

Last edited by doetrain; 12-17-2009 at 06:02 AM.
Old 12-16-2009, 11:31 AM
Fork Horn

This will not change the bow, but I expect to see the last of them this coming year. Right now is a good time to look for both new and used due to closeouts and shooters upgrading. I have some let me know what you want I will see what I have.