logo

Go Back   HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review

Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Old 09-12-2008, 02:12 PM   #1
Spike

Default Trophy Ridge Wrath

Anybody shoot them, or any Trophy Ridge brand arrows?

I just picked some up yesterday and shot them. I'm using my AR 34, 29" draw at 60.5lbs. With my WB i've noticed that a lot of arrows will make quite a bit of noise as you draw due to the friction. But these have the smoothest finish on an arrow that I've ever seen. Talk about silent. When I shot today, it boosted my confidence up a lot. Can't wait to drop a deer w/ them.

fenrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 11:59 AM   #2
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Trophy Ridge Wrath

I've got a dozen of the TR Crush series shafts. Honestly, I cut 'em to length and installed the inserts/outserts but find it pretty darn hard to get excited about actually shooting 'em? Talk about outdtaed technology..... we all used these skinny carbons with outserts back in the late 80's before they faded away and were re[placed by the more modern technology. I just can't see myself ever wanting to set down my trusted CX Aramid KV's and Maximas for these TR shafts.