Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Hoyt Vectrix

Old 06-28-2008, 10:31 PM

Default Hoyt Vectrix

Hey,
I am in the market for a new bow and am considering the Hoyt Vectrix. I have heard good things about this bow. I plan on shooting a few bows first. I was curious about everyones thoughts. I am hoping I can afford this bow, what does it run?

thanks,
Bama44
Old 06-29-2008, 08:14 AM

Default RE: Hoyt Vectrix

Are you looking at the '07 Vectrix, or the "08 Vectrix Plus? I owned both...They are fantastic shooting bows. VERY smooth, quiet, fast, forgiving and accurate. I guess the only real negative is mass weight. They are a tad heavy, but honestly, I think that weight makes the bow more stable.

Solid back wall as well. The Vectrix Plus sells for $749.
Old 06-29-2008, 08:33 AM

I don't own one, but I shot it. It is a very nice bow (Hey, its a Hoyt). You can find some smokin deals (like $400-$500)on like new Vectrix bows at www.archerytalk.com.
Old 06-29-2008, 11:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

i have a vectirx XL and i got it for 630 i really like this bow it is a smooth draw very fast and quiet if your looking for a new bow get this one but any hoyt will do if you cant afford this one
[align=left] [/align]
Old 06-29-2008, 11:38 AM
Fork Horn

I bought a new 07 Vectrix from Archerytalk for 500.00 shipped from a dealer with left over stock from last year . Great bow smooth fast .
Old 06-29-2008, 12:31 PM

I have been looking at the 07Vectrix. What is thie diff in the 07 and 08 plus? doesn't look like i would be able to afford the plus, but we'll see

Does the ArcheryTalk site have better prices than stores?
Old 06-29-2008, 01:41 PM

ORIGINAL: Bama44

Does the ArcheryTalk site have better prices than stores?
A lot better prices. Guys on here and AT go through bows like they are going out of style (myself included lately). Most are in like new condition. Bows just didn't fit them well, bored and wanted to try something different, or just wanted to try the latest and greatest on the market). You will be amazed at the deals you can find on there (I was, I picked up an '07 Bowtech Guardian on there and saved hundreds of dollars. Check the sight out if you are going to buy a bow. One factor to consider, however, is you will not get the factory warranty in most cases. However, the money you save may make up for that.
Old 06-29-2008, 01:56 PM

ok, ive been on archerytalk and for the life of me i cant figure it out...i have been on the forum looking at bows for sale and it won't let me post or message people. i am logged in but its like i am on as a guest...anyone know how to help
Old 06-29-2008, 03:58 PM

ORIGINAL: Marylandbowhunter

I bought a new 07 Vectrix from Archerytalk for 500.00 shipped from a dealer with left over stock from last year . Great bow smooth fast .
Just keep in mind that purchasing a Hoyt bow via internet (mail order) voids the warranty. And, if Hoyt were to catch wind of this his dealership privelges would be revoked.
Old 06-29-2008, 10:24 PM

Here is a brand new Vectrix listed on AT for $485. Not saying this was the cheapest I found, just one I came across (and it is NEW!!)

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=706004

Quick Reply: Hoyt Vectrix

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.