Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
What is your opinion of the 02 Hoyts? >

What is your opinion of the 02 Hoyts?

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

What is your opinion of the 02 Hoyts?

Old 01-18-2003, 06:15 PM

Default What is your opinion of the 02 Hoyts?

I'm looking at a couple differet 2002 Hoyt bows. They are the razortec, ultratec, and what I'm favorign the most, the cybertec. What is the best cam to have on them? Also, are they as good as the 03s or whats good/bad about them. How much should I pay for a bare bow? I need help narrowing it down to one bow, any help would be GREATLY appreciated
thanks, Dan
Old 01-19-2003, 10:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: What is your opinion of the 02 Hoyts?

I have an 02 UltraTec with the CC+. For me, it is perfect. I was pleasantly surprised after having been away from Hoyt for several years. Ultra short bows and me didn't get along. Speedburners are way overrated... IMO. This bow is WHISPER quiet, pretty darn fast (but not ballistic), very smooth and deadly. My freezer will confirm that!It's all I need. 38 inch A2A is no problem what-so-ever. Don't know much about the 03s... don't need to! There you have my $.02.
Old 01-20-2003, 10:16 AM

Default RE: What is your opinion of the 02 Hoyts?

I shoot a Cybertec 02 with command cams right now.This weekend I killed 2 boars one was 210lbs and the second was 270lbs.I have been using this bow for about 2 monthes and thought this bow was stuff.But,after shooting a mathews legacy at some targets I realized that the cybertec was not nearly as fast or as accurate as the mathews.Im looking on get rid of the hoyt and going with the mathews but thats just me.