HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting Gear Review (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-gear-review-31/)
-   -   Bear "Element" Bow (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-gear-review/205365-bear-element-bow.html)

Linc 09-02-2007 04:14 PM

Bear "Element" Bow

ANYONE SHOOTING THIS BOW. IF SO WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT IT?

Super G Force 09-02-2007 04:25 PM

RE: Bear "Element" Bow

I went to Cabelas in February and shot one. I thought it had to much vibration but it is a nice size and feel. Just my opinion.

graysonelement 09-02-2007 11:53 PM

its what i shootan i wouldnt trade it for the world its very accurat an if its set up right they dont have any vibration thats a crock

M00N 09-03-2007 01:33 AM

It's the bow I shoot and love. A couple of us female hunters at the archery range shoot the same bows, just all setup differently. I had my choice of a Bowtech Equalizer, Hoyt Vectrix, and several Martin bows when I came home with this bow. I ended up falling in love and settling on the 07 Bear Element over all of the other bows there. It's a very well balanced and smooth bow for me with no noticable hand shock and at a very affordable price. My only dislike probably is the string, but I haven't seen a stock string on a name-brand bow that I was happy with, even on the expensive name brand bows. That's my next step is to put a custom string on my bow and get rid of the stock one. Other than that she's my baby and will be for many years and I have no regrets in purchasing the bow over all the others I had the opportunity to buy that day. The other female hunters and 3D archers that I know that shoot them absolutely love their bows as much as I do.

21b_sapper 09-03-2007 08:39 PM

The Fred Bear Element does have some vibration, but overall its a great bow for $299

Super G Force 09-04-2007 07:10 AM

ORIGINAL: graysonelement

its what i shootan i wouldnt trade it for the world its very accurat an if its set up right they dont have any vibration thats a crock
I am just saying when I shot one it had vibration. I shot 5 bows that day and the Element I shot had vibration, maybe bad bow?? It was set upprettymuch the same as thePSE Super G Force I purchased that day. The G-Force was a smoother and quieter shooting bow. Just telling what thebowfelt like that I shot.

Roskoe 09-05-2007 01:53 PM

I got my son one of these for Christmas. After adding all the limbsaver accessories, it is fairly quiet and doesn't have an undue amount of hand shock. It's not a Bowtech Guardian, but a very good practical bow for the money.

mikesugar 09-05-2007 08:36 PM

i used to have an element and it is great for $299. But for $399 you can step up to the instinct. It is better all around and has a nice short a-a lenght of 29"

Mike

ggwash21 09-09-2007 08:26 PM

Love it wouldnt trade it after adding limb saver to it its quite and sweet little bow....

0hio_Bow_Hunter 09-10-2007 01:33 PM

I bought one about a month ago, I love it. It is a great and quiet bow for the price. And, it is only 32" a-to-a. Nice for the tree stand. Looks very good as well.