Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
Stealth stablizer and Spott-Hogg sure thing sight >

Stealth stablizer and Spott-Hogg sure thing sight

Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Stealth stablizer and Spott-Hogg sure thing sight

Old 12-30-2002, 04:59 PM

Default Stealth stablizer and Spott-Hogg sure thing sight

I purchased both of these about 5 days before Christmas. The Spott-hog sure thing came in 3 days and the Stealth came in 4 days. Jerry at Stealth made a custom stablizer for my Bowtech Mighty Mite. He was GREAT to work with and knows his bows. I told him what I was trying to do and he listened and gave me some great options. The stablizer is the best I have ever tried. The Lady I talked to at Spott-Hogg was very helpful and knowledgable about their products and the best shipping. This is the absolute best and toughest rest I have had the pleasure to own.I would try to rate these items but I can't think of any minuses to either one. Some would say the price of the Spott-Hogg is high and I felt this way until I got the sight. It is worth every penny and then some. For a custom stablizer, I also thought the price was very resonable as the 4" custom was about the price of the regular 8". I would highly recommend either of these products. Don

Old 12-31-2002, 03:11 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Stealth stablizer and Spott-Hogg sure thing sight

Thanks for the review, Don. I too have the Stealth stablizer, and it is awesome. I'll be writing a review of Jerry's Stealth Bow Holder, soon, once the season is over at the end of January.
Trebark

Become one with nature...then grill it.
Old 01-06-2003, 06:57 AM

Default RE: Stealth stablizer and Spott-Hogg sure thing sight

Hey Don,
Curious about the stealth...can you drop me an email???
[email protected]

Thanks

Trushot }}------>