Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 american made treestands >

american made treestands

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

american made treestands

Old 11-13-2006, 08:11 AM

Default RE: american made treestands

tree lounge
Old 11-13-2006, 03:11 PM
Spike

I'm with you freezermeat.......treelounge ( I wish they were a little lighter )
Old 11-13-2006, 05:40 PM
Spike

do you guys like the cables or strap style better? I know I guy that slipped down a wet tree with a cable while my buddy had no problem with his strap style?

I just got done looking at the tree lounge. they are nice gonna order me one tomarrow.
Old 04-05-2016, 07:41 AM
Spike

Yes I found out not long ago that the reason the accessories have gotten cheap on Summit stands is due to china manufacturing them now. I was in love with my viper but am now in search of an American made stand.
Old 06-19-2016, 03:51 AM
Spike

The summit is by far more comfortable but lone wolf quieter and quicker to set up. Quick couple hour hunts I'm always grabbing my lone wolf,. Long sits my summits
Old 06-19-2016, 02:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by nb2000
Yes I found out not long ago that the reason the accessories have gotten cheap on Summit stands is due to china manufacturing them now. I was in love with my viper but am now in search of an American made stand.
Originally Posted by Bowguy1
The summit is by far more comfortable but lone wolf quieter and quicker to set up. Quick couple hour hunts I'm always grabbing my lone wolf,. Long sits my summits
You two guys do realize that this thread is 10 years old, right? LOL
Old 06-19-2016, 03:31 PM
Fork Horn

I love my Lone Wolf stands especially the climber. May cost a little more than others but worth every penny. Yes the hang on is not that comfy but a breeze to to set up. Their climbing sticks are nice too.
I don't think you will find a better setup.
Old 06-19-2016, 05:04 PM
Spike

I didn't realize I'm newer to sight but it is pretty funny
Old 11-25-2016, 05:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default I'm beginning to wonder

how some hunters are going to even use treestands.

I'm holding onto my American treestand, twenty years old, that still fits.
Getting to the point all treestands are getting too big to carry into and out of the woods.
Or much too small to sit on comfortably.

Last edited by Valentine; 11-25-2016 at 05:31 AM.
Old 11-27-2016, 05:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default American made tree stand

Probably impossible to find or nearly find. If you haven't done any cost accounting, it might be hard to understand. And we know how experienced most Americans are with cost accounting.

Sellers use cost accounting to anticipate the cost of a product. And a further need for a product, the production total needed, affects the cost.
It's easy for me to say. I''m a former cost accountant in an ammunition plant. Saved me a lot of time worrying about the impossible or things I won't find.

Last edited by Valentine; 11-27-2016 at 05:20 AM.

Quick Reply: american made treestands

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.