Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Selling Price of bow+gear >

Selling Price of bow+gear

Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Selling Price of bow+gear

Old 11-03-2006, 02:52 PM

Default Selling Price of bow+gear

Hi all I'm thinking about selling my bow but I dont know what to price it at. If anyone can help me out with a suggestion I woudl appreciate it ill list some of the gear.

5yr Old Parker Hunter Mag
Whisker Bisket(new kind with notch cut out)
Limbsavers and string leeches
Kwikee Quiver
Hunters Choice Sights (dont know the model all i know is that its a three pin.)
a Hard plastic bowcase

everything is in good condition, and at the time i think just the bow retailed around 399.99 If my memory serves me correct.

Thanks for the help!
Old 11-03-2006, 02:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Selling Price of bow+gear

in all honesty id say around 200-300$ would be GOOD for you. bows are like cars...the second they leave the shop they drop in price. add a couple years and they arent worth nearly what they were. the newer accessories help...but then again as a buyer i wouldnt pay all too much for used stuff on a used bow. if you add everything up im sure you got a good 500$+ into the rig..but thats kinda the reality of selling a bow i think. best choice since its not old as dirt is possibly keep it as a backup bow...unless your getting out of archery or need money..but sometimes finding a buyer for a used bow can be hard until it slips by the right viewer...best of luck...we have a classifieds archery gear section you could list it on..think its free or a donation..im not sure on that. good luck..
Old 11-03-2006, 03:30 PM

Default RE: Selling Price of bow+gear

i have a bow that retailed for more than that, and with more accessories, in the paper right now for 225.