Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Grim Reaper broadheads?

Old 07-01-2006, 06:15 PM

Default Grim Reaper broadheads?

Anyone have thoughts on these heads???
Old 07-05-2006, 02:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Grim Reaper broadheads?

I tested them a while back. Overall they are pretty good heads, nothing that will jump out at you, but good solid performance.
Old 07-07-2006, 10:37 AM
Typical Buck

Taken several does and two bucks last two years with it. I prefer it over the Spitfire and Hypershock. Good angle entry and excellent penetration!!
Old 07-07-2006, 12:21 PM

Good Service!!!! I saw an article on them before they came on the market. I liked what I saw and ordered a set. I was told they wer just starting to produce them and it would take about 6 months before I got them. When I finally got them they were disassembled and blades were in a rubbery material. I assembled them, Loved the way they shot. I got tighter groups than I did with fieldpoints. About a year later, out of the blue I got a package in the mail containing a fully assembled set of Grim Reapers with a letter saying it was a free set because of the way they sent the set I ordered. I never complained about the way my first set was sent. How's that for customer service. Good way to keep the customer happy. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK " GRIM REAPER " you'll always have a loyal customer with me.
Old 07-07-2006, 06:06 PM

Do the current ones being offered have to be assembeld??
Old 07-07-2006, 08:06 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 07-08-2006, 10:04 AM

The new ones they sent were fully assembled
Old 07-10-2006, 10:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

cma, sorry to hear about you bad experience with GR. I've used them since 2003 and have killed at least 10 deer with them. A few of my friends use them now as well. I like them, but an experience like you had might change my mind as well.
Old 07-10-2006, 08:01 PM

I have been using Grim Reapers 100gr. for 3 years now and that is the longest I've stuck w/ any one broadhead. These heads in my opinion are AWESOME! I have taken whitetails, russian boars, rams, turkeys, bear, and elk w/ these heads with absolutely no complaints.....
Old 07-11-2006, 11:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

My son blew one THRU the shoulder of his buck last year. I informed him to NEVER take that shot again but he was so sure he could do it. Well he did. Quartering to him and thru the shoulder, both lungs and out the other side. I would not have believed he would get a passthru at 18 yards thru the shoulder. Oh and no damage to the head. For the record I will still stay with my SlickTricks. I like the blades ready for action when they arrive.

Quick Reply: Grim Reaper broadheads?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.