Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Camo

Old 09-30-2002, 06:48 PM
Fork Horn

Default Camo

Is the new Realtree patern any good?
Old 09-30-2002, 09:19 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Camo

Yes, it will work in some situations, however as you back away from it, it will blob and no longer be camo.

IF you want a camo that stays that way at all distance in all seasons and in all terrain, please check out ASAT at www.lenartz.com . It will be the last camo you ever have to buy.

Preditor is great too.

<font color=blue>Good Luck and Good Shooting</font id=blue>

<font color=red>Rob</font id=red>
Old 10-01-2002, 08:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

You may also want to take a look at Natural Gear (Natgear) camo. I've been using it for the last 3-4 years and it is an excellent camo pattern for all terrians.
Old 10-02-2002, 11:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

I second the Natgear camo. I have been a Mossy Oak exclusive user for years, but the more I use Natgear, the more I like it.
Old 10-04-2002, 08:05 AM

Have you ever wondered why the big camo companies change their patterns every year of two? If the latest, greatest pattern they used last year is being replaced by the NEW latest, greatest pattern this year, how &quot;GREAT&quot; was it to begin with and how well did it really work? If you bought ASAT Camouflage 10 years ago, you'll be able to match that same pattern tomorrow! Why? Because it flat out worked 10 years ago and it still works today. You can't &quot;improve&quot; on something that works this well, but rather offer it in the latest in styles and high-tech materials.

Chuck Pensyl
Smart Hunters Wear
ASAT Camouflage
[email protected]
Old 10-04-2002, 10:59 AM
Spike

I always wondered about these big name companies changing their patterns every year or two. I can remember when Mossy Oak Break Up came out and it was the best thing since sliced bread. Then they came out with a newer break up. It will never stop.

One thing I am sure of is when I get a few bucks together, I WILL have an ASAT 3-D suit. Just taking longer than I hoped to get it to the top of the &quot;list.&quot;