Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Where is Semisane? >

Where is Semisane?

Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Where is Semisane?

Old 04-07-2017, 10:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54
Wonderful conversation. Next month I'm pretty sure I'll be getting a camera up my rear end due to stomach pain and swelling.
Just wait until you get our age...... LOL
Old 04-07-2017, 03:34 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by BarnesAddict
Just wait until you get our age...... LOL
The golden years of life....
Old 04-07-2017, 03:53 PM
Super Moderator

I had this done at the ripe old age of 22 to check into some stomach issues I was having at the time. I don't envy you old fellas.... That prep was impressive. Didn't realize my body had that much in it.
-Jake
Old 04-21-2017, 03:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Semisane
Actually, it's go lightly, then go lightly again, and again, and again, with one or two go explosively thrown in.
Pretty much the way it went for me. Other than that, a clean bill of health when it was done and overwith.

BPS
Old 04-23-2017, 04:32 AM
Fork Horn

Ist time was when I was 49. Removed a large and small polyp. Had two more colonoscopies done since (last 11 years) and clean bill of health.

Nowadays I have a left ear issue. Lots of popping and crackling when I go from horizontal to vertical, or vice-versa.
Looks like this 65 year-old is about to get a tube in my left ear. First one will be temporary to evaluate. Then if all goes well and popping/crackling stops, along with some minor hearing loss restored, they will put in a permanent tube later.

Two other issues are a corn on the bottom of my foot that needs a laser treatment to remove. I also have two hernias, one moderate and one light. Both have been pretty quiet lately, since my 25lb weight loss. The loss should have nothing to do with hernia symptom alleviations, but to me it sure does.

I have another 27lbs to lose - then I can get into some expensive hunting outfits from 15 years ago. Back then I was 185lbs. At 6'1", I ballooned up to 237 over 15 years (quit smoking), then finally got enough willpower to seriously diet.

I'm figuring my diet is going to take me 6-7 months to drop the weight. My willpower is still registering 100%-thank u Jesus

Last edited by GoexBlackhorn; 04-23-2017 at 04:49 AM.
Old 04-24-2017, 12:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Gm54-120
Muley has been absent too, at least on this forum and a couple others.
I'd be willing to bet he's out fly fishing with a new custom Bamboo fly rod!

BPS
Old 04-24-2017, 07:14 PM
Banned

He's probably out complaining 😂😂