Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

SuperHunt54

Old 04-03-2017, 03:28 PM
Typical Buck

My apologies. I didn't realize this had been posted in other sections. My thoughts and thanks for your prayers and condolences for my dad were posted in the guns section. Sheridan, I'm sure the old man hopped on the spirit horse and made him dance. Mom just cracked us all up and said they probably sent a mule for the stubborn old goat. I guess it's better to laugh than to cry.
Old 04-03-2017, 04:18 PM
Typical Buck

No apologies necessary! Your dad will be missed on this forum as he had a wealth of knowledge. I love your mom's sense of humor, she must be fun to be with especially at parties. Know this, your dad may be gone physically, but he is always around all of you. My niece is a spiritual medium. When my mom died she told me things of conversations and thoughts I had of my mom that there was no way she could have know. I truly believe our deceased love ones are always around us and that one day we will all be back together again with our love ones and friends.
Old 04-03-2017, 05:20 PM
Boone & Crockett

HL, I posted on the 2 forums I know he came to a lot. And one of the moderators also posted it on the "politics" forum because he knew he like to banter with members there.
I hope you and your family are coping well.