Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

White G series

Old 12-30-2016, 12:01 PM
Spike

Default White G series

I just acquired a stainless White G Series .504 muzzleloader. I know that I've seen some information on White Muzzleloader on here before but can't locate it now. What can yo tell me about this rifle? Estimated value?

Are White rifles still being manufactured?

Thanks for any information.
Old 12-30-2016, 01:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by C120
I just acquired a stainless White G Series .504 muzzleloader. I know that I've seen some information on White Muzzleloader on here before but can't locate it now. What can yo tell me about this rifle? Estimated value?

Are White rifles still being manufactured?

Thanks for any information.
Great rifles they have oversize bore so they are a slip fit type design you can buy bullets from daves no excuses bullets they are a shallow groove rifling and like big heavy bullets.just Google white muzzle loading and there is a wealth of information there. Is it in nice condition ?
Old 12-30-2016, 03:14 PM
Spike

Thanks Muzzlestuffer. It looks to be in great shape. I removed the stock, pulled the bolt and breech plug when I got home with it, The bore is real clean and all the parts seem well maintained. There is no marks at all on the breech plug.

I look at the site you mentioned. I'm looking forward to finding out more about White Muzzleloaders and the G series in particular. I did read one article on the G series earlier today but I didn't see, or didn't pay attention, to the date it was written/published. It mentioned that the G series had a adjustable Timney trigger. Do all the G series come with a Timney?
Old 12-30-2016, 03:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by C120
Thanks Muzzlestuffer. It looks to be in great shape. I removed the stock, pulled the bolt and breech plug when I got home with it, The bore is real clean and all the parts seem well maintained. There is no marks at all on the breech plug.

I look at the site you mentioned. I'm looking forward to finding out more about White Muzzleloaders and the G series in particular. I did read one article on the G series earlier today but I didn't see, or didn't pay attention, to the date it was written/published. It mentioned that the G series had a adjustable Timney trigger. Do all the G series come with a Timney?
Usually came with a bold trigger but that could have been swapped out ? I have the exact same gun it was my first white muzzleloader great little gun great for dense woods type of hunting imo.
Old 01-02-2017, 06:56 AM
Fork Horn

http://whitemuzzleloading.com/

Doc Whites website will get you started, including manuals.