Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Bison for a bison

Old 12-06-2016, 12:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by toytruck
There is no crud ring with triple seven powder in a White rifle. You should get one to see just how great a rifle they actually are!
I would truck but I have really big ole sausage fingers so me and bolt/plunger type MLers don't mesh well together. Can't get the primers loaded without a tool and I hate using primer tools. It would be my luck it would get left on the bench or somewhere and then I get to my hunting spot and be screwed. Have to use break open or drop block type if I aint out there with me old Hawken
Old 12-06-2016, 01:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by super_hunt54
I would truck but I have really big ole sausage fingers so me and bolt/plunger type MLers don't mesh well together. Can't get the primers loaded without a tool and I hate using primer tools. It would be my luck it would get left on the bench or somewhere and then I get to my hunting spot and be screwed. Have to use break open or drop block type if I aint out there with me old Hawken
glad to hear i'm not the only one with sausage fingers ! lol
Old 12-08-2016, 09:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by muzzlestuffer
glad to hear i'm not the only one with sausage fingers ! lol
So, what are you saying? I wear a size 15 ring and have Kretschmar tattooed on the back of my hands mean anything? LOL!!! My ex-wife used to say thank god I was not a ladies doctor!!!!
Old 12-08-2016, 10:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by SecondChance
So, what are you saying? I wear a size 15 ring and have Kretschmar tattooed on the back of my hands mean anything? LOL!!! My ex-wife used to say thank god I was not a ladies doctor!!!!
Lol too funny !
Old 12-08-2016, 10:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

And on the Bison for a Bison, wish you the best on your trip, but I would like to shoot that rifle just once to say that I did with 1 of those 600grn shoulder relocators!! My 54 Renegade with the Buffalo Bullets Maxis over a healthy pile of T7 is enough for me to keep practice to a minimum over short periods.